Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up 9.18.16


Favorites 
American Horror Story 6- I think the premiere of this new season of AHS was the best in a long time! I Liked that they kept the plot a secret, even when they did previews, I like that they're using a different format for telling the story. No one is really talking about how great this season is so far either, so I have a feeling its going to be an underrated season that will just be really great and unexpected!

I'm excited for Scream Queens with this too!

Coloring Journals- I've mentioned this before, I love coloring books... but Coloring journals are fun too! My journal part has been particularly boring lately... but I still have fun writing in it. Just writing in general... I've done a lot of blogs lately that I'm quite proud of and I've just been happy writing... so maybe just writing is a favorite... but also coloring books. I love it.

Country Apple- This is a Bath and Body Works Scent... I'll try to leave a link in the link section to the Fragrance Freak Friday I did on this... but I really ended up liking the scent and I just think its a good one! It might not be available anymore... but I still think it is really good!

The Office- Still loving the Office. I've been watching it late at night and its been a fun thing to do before bed.


Life Scribbles
- Monday I went out some places with my mom. I went to the mall but didn't end up buying anything, which was good. I also blogged a lot. 
-Tuesday I just stayed at home and blogged a lot. Watched some youtube and things like that. I went out to dinner with my mom later that night and it was good! 
-I talked about Wednesday here
-Thursday I went shopping and I did buy some things from Sephora and the Macys' Beauty Department that were on sale... so those were good.
-Friday was my dad's birthday! So we celebrated with a birthday party!
-Saturday I watched Sisters again and went grocery shopping. 
TV Highlights 
American Horror Story of corse!

I also watched The Office this week! I think I mentioned, I'm now at the end of the series and Michael Scott isn't on anymore... but its still really fun to watch. Especially since I haven't seen most of those episodes! 
Noteworthy Snacks 

News and World Events 
Ryan Lochte got a rough start on Dancing With The Stars, to say the least. Several people in the audience were wearing an "anti Lochte" t shirt and one man ran onstage and attacked him. So Ryan Lochte did get attacked for real... although I'm a little suspicious. I don't think Lochte was lying about it this time... but it happened off camera and... I'm wondering if the man was just that fast and that strong or if Dancing With The Stars Security is more... relaxed than you would think it is. I'm not saying it didn't happened or that its not scary... to be honest I don't think ABC or Dancing With The Stars would do something like that for ratings, especially with all the fire Lochte has been under for lying... but it seems odd to me. 

Transgendered actress Alexis Arquette died this week at the age of 47 alongside her family listening to the song Starman by David Bowie. It hasn't been specified exactly how she died, but she has been sick recently and the family says that "she died the way she lived, on her own terms." Alexis is a very interesting person just from reading headlines from her! She will always be remembered and also missed. 

In NJ News Nickelodeon is opening an Indoor Themepark in The Meadowlands that is the largest indoor theme park in the continent. I'm excited for that because I do love theme parks, and as you might know, I love classic Nickelodeon Cartoons, so I'm excited to have something close that combines those two things! I'll have to blog about that! Unfortunately it won't be here until 2018 due to finances... which is always a scary thing to hear before opening a park... but hopefully its just more that they aren't cutting corners to have it open sooner, but are taking their time so that everything is safe and extra fun!

My favorite musical that I've seen that is currently running on broadway, Something Rotten, will be ending its Broadway run in January. I would recommend seeing it, I loved it! If it goes on tour I'll probably want to see it again. 


Thoughts 
Do something new. Step out of your comfort zone and do something cool and just have fun with it.

Clickables 
The Tim Tracker I've been loving Tim and Jen's videos of the halloween stuff and the Epcot Food and Wine Festival lately! 

JustinScarred I like his videos too! 

Hard to Be The Bard- Something Rotten Music Video. My favorite song! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f