Skip to main content

Scribbles About Life: Monday 9.19.16 - My day+Some Changes to The Blog

I thought maybe today I would do something like a What's Up Wednesday... but on a Monday.

I had a dream this morning that my teeth were falling out. It started with one chip in my tooth and then that fell out and then all my other teeth were falling out and I was like "Wait, people have dreams where there teeth are falling out. Maybe this is just a dream... I don't think it is, but I'll pinch myself to see if it is" so I pinched myself and then realized it was a dream. And then I had some more weird/ bad dreams because I fell asleep with the news on... which is just about the scariest thing you can do.

Woke up kinda dragging today, so I got a Venti Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks... it was delicious... but too much. I haven't had the Salted Caramel Mocha in a few years because the last time I had it, I had it with a Salted Caramel brownie.. and that was too much... and today I realized that just the Salted Caramel Mocha on its own was a little much too. It was all a little much. I also had a Poppyseed bagel from Dunkin Donuts, and I actually had an extra half because my mom doesn't eat the bottom half... and that was at 3pm... so that was kind of a big lunch late in the day... so of corse I wasn't really hungry at dinner... so its like 7:18 right now and I still didn't eat all my dinner yet. I'm saving it till I get a little hungrier because it was a huge piece of chicken and it was really really good... so I want to enjoy it!

Also I go to Target for my Starbucks because they're the best starbucks in my area at the moment... but the only thing about that is, there is only one person behind the register most of the time we go... and there were other people in line so that took a while. And there weren't many employees at Target either, so it was slow in general... I was going to buy some nail polish that was on sale... but decided not to because the line was too long. BTW the brand Defy and Inspire is on sale for 6.99 this week and they have new fall colors out that are really pretty!

Target also has a new Target-Brand beauty and skincare line that has a makeup bag that says "Be Your Beautiful" but a tag covered up the be on one of the bags so it just said "Your Beautiful" and I was like "They can't even get the grammar right!" But they did! I was impressed.

There are going to be a few minor changes this week on my blog... and maybe for the rest of my posts too. I want to do reviews on all the new shows and all the seasons of all the shows coming up... so expect that sometime soon. I'll do a full post dedicated to Scream Queens on Wednesday instead of What's Up Wednesday, which is why I'm doing this now.

I also love my It Lists... but I think I'm going to do them at the end of the month because right now all my favorites are still the same as last months. There are maybe some things I like more and some things I like less... but for the most part its kind of all the same... so I'm just trying to get some more different stuff and I would rather wait till the end of the month to post that.

Now I'm just waiting for my phone to update to IOS 10... I'm not usually someone that upgrades often, but for security reasons I am starting to now. It is probably a good idea to update your phone frequently.

And I've been reviewing the Fashion from the Emmy's on my Instagram and that's been fun... so yeah. I think maybe that is something I'll keep on doing.

Hope you're having a fun day!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f