Skip to main content

Throwback Thursday: Frozen

So this isn't quite as much of a Throwback... and I actually watched it more than once recently... so yeah. Hopefully this is still kind of helpful.

When I first saw this movie I kind of liked it... kind of didn't think it was worth the hype... watched it a second time recently and I liked it a lot better and then I watched it a few more times... and I actually kind of love it. It isn't my favorite Disney Movie or animated movie... Obviously the Despicable Me and Minion movies are my favorites. I also really like Tangled, which I reviewed last week. Lilo and Stitch is kind of a favorite... there are just a lot of movies that are better than Frozen... so when Frozen sort of became this huge thing I was like "Meh..."

I also never liked that there's this great love song at the beginning of the movie called "Love Is An Open Door" and it's for the bad guy... that's kind of terrible. I just didn't like that at all. It just seems so wasted and there were so many songs that Disney didn't want to waste on a villain or a minor character, that I just thought a little more could be done with that... especially since there really isn't any other love song. There's Fixer Upper from the Trolls... but I still want to feel something along the ways of "At Last I See The Light" from Tangled... I know the point of this movie is that there sort of isn't a love interest... but Anna and Kristoff could have had a better song. Kristoff is voiced by Jonathan Groff... he should have a better song.

I did like the song "The First Time In Forever" a lot! That's a very underrated song. I think Kristin Belle is a great singer and I love her as the voice of Anna. The voices in this movie are great too. All really funny, fun, energetic... I just like the cast a lot.

Olaf was the big problem I had the first time I watched Frozen... but now I kind of love Olaf... not sure why that changed so much... but he is really funny! The "I don't have a skull... or bones" line is probably my favorite. I think his song is funny and it was sooo funny when he told Anna to run from Kristoff because he looked like a crazy guy who's friends were rocks... it was funny.

I just really liked the movie after watching it again. I thought it was great! Definitely one I'm watching again and again and again... it's a good one!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...