Skip to main content

Scribbles! 2/4/16

Saturday 1/28 
This was kind of a boring day... but a fun one. I just stayed in my room and watched Crazy Ex Girlfriend all day. It was amazing!

Sunday 1/29 
I went to my sister's house and saw my newborn niece! She was really awake and my mom and dad were talking to her most of the time. It's just so fun to see newborns and how they react to how you talk to them and when they cry and stuff. A lot of things will probably be about newborns in these scribbles... fair warning!

I also watched Twisted from Starkid... that was really good. And I re-watched A Very Potter Musical. So good!

Monday 1/30 
Today I cleaned my room... all... day! It was kind of needed, I really don't like having a messy room... but I also have a lot of stuff, a small room and I hate cleaning it... so that was kind of what happened there.

And I ended up catching up on some Jane The Virgin and some Full Frontal with Samantha Bee. I really like both of these shows! Both funny and great... I watched Full Frontal while I was cleaning and I sort of organized my blogs while watching Jane The Virgin. It was kind of a cleaning/ organizing day.

I cleaned the Bathroom Sink too. That's sort of my job of the house and it turned out really really nice! And it's easier to find everything now! I actually remembered to do my full skincare routine and I used my charcoal mask and everything. It was great!

Tuesday 1/31 
I ate pizza rolls today... those are amazing. And I discovered a new snack idea... I've been eating Nachos with some leftover taco meat... just did a blog about what to do with leftovers that was posted yesterday... so check that out.

But I realized Tortilla Chips are really good when they're a little bit warm... so now I microwave them for a few seconds just to get them a little bit warmer. Really good! I like the Tostinos hint of lime!

I think I organized a little more for my blog and instagram too... I'm putting a little bit more effort into these... so just keep that in mind. I know on Saturday I was kind of like "mehhhh I'm kind of giving up." But then I sort of got a little more inspired Sunday and I started organizing things a little bit better and putting more time and thought into everything on the blogs... so yeah. This is kind of what I needed to get out of the winter blues that sometimes happens.

Wednesday 2/1 
Just did a nice makeup look... that was fun. I took a bunch of pictures for my blog too. And I can't lie... I started writing this today too.

I didn't leave the house today... but I feel like I had an exciting day anyway... which kind of happens a lot lately... I feel like my Instagram and the blogs were a little better... which is good cause I was about ready to give up a few days ago... so I'm happy I didn't give up yet.

I just kind of rearranged some things in my room because I didn't really have much room on my desk for things... so if it was something I thought I could mount to the wall... I mounted it to the wall pretty much. And it looks weird... but I sort of like how it all looks... so that's good. I also put a big poster board up on my wall and I'm posting all of my blog stuff there like a crazy person... I just like writing down what I did and having a record of that... so I'm happy even if it doesn't look the greatest. My room still looks really clean from when I cleaned it on Monday... so that is good. Maybe I'll vacuum before Sunday... idk why I specifically want my room cleaned for the Super Bowl... I'm not going to be in here and no one else is... but yeah? That's what I'm wanting right now. Lol.

I feel like something interesting happened today... but I can't remember. My parents had some funny stories today. My dad visited my sister and the baby because it's on his way home from work and he got to hold her for a while. She looked up at a commercial with a barking dog... so hopefully she'll like our dog. And she loves a blanket that my neighbor made for her because it's fluffy... and my dog is fluffy. I just want her to get a dog lol. And I want her to love Spencer. Lol.

I think I'm going to read more or the rest of my A Series Of Unfortunate Events books... idk I've been wanting to read it, but there are so many other things I've been wanting to do, and I'm close to the end... but at the same time it's almost 2am now and I'm not that close... so maybe I should wait on it again. Ughhh!  I am super happy that I'm working on my blog stuff more... but also less at the same time. I kind of think it helps that I write and write and write about it for myself personally... but it's also good when I come up with something on the fly. Like I just wrote a post about What to do with Leftovers that will be up the day before this is up... and THAT is something I never really would have thought to do before.

Thursday 2/2 
Visited my Niece today!!! So it was a really good day of corse because she's a super cute baby! I also did a little more rearrangement of my room... which was fun and easy and hopefully it helps a little bit. Lol. I'm thinking of taking down the poster with my blogs on it though... even after all that work... hmmm. Idk. I feel like it's just an extra thing for me to do and I don't know how easy it is to read or how much I'm going to like writing it down every day... I do sort of like having it... but I have a notebook too... idk. We'll see if I'm using it in a week or so... lol.

I was also pretty happy because a bunch of new TV shows started. Powerless was on and that was really good. I was up at like 3 in the morning and Netflix debuted The Santa Clarita Diet... which I'm liking so far. And Superior Donuts... which I didn't see yet, but I kind of want to watch it for a review. Expect these reviews in the near future... I know I was supposed to review everything at the beginning of fall... and that never really ended up happening... but these reviews will happen. I'll probably even do a feminist review of The Santa Clarita diet also because there's a lot of themes about repression and I'm 80% sure the husband tried (and did) kill the wife... we'll see what happens.

How To Get Away With Murder was also on... I was having trouble paying attention... idk it's just on so late and there's so much on before that sometimes I have trouble paying attention. Plus everything else I was watching was a comedy... so it was just a bummer... idk. 


I got into a weird internet wormhole too and I watched Rachel Bloom's videos on youtube... she's funny. I'm excited for Crazy Ex Girlfriend's finale! And then I stayed up late enough to catch The Santa Clarita Diet... so that was fun! But then I realized it was 4am when I went to sleep... ohhhh boy.

Friday 2/3 
I watched The Santa Clarita Diet all day pretty much... well not really all day. All night pretty much and I finished the season. Review coming soon, but I obviously liked it because as I said... finished it all in a day! The Crazy Ex Girfriend finale was also really good... pretty weird... not sure how much I'm going to love next season... but I am excited for it and I'm watching it from the beginning again too now because this was the darkest episode. It was good! but Dark! Says the girl that watched a show about zombies killing bad people all day. Lol.

And now it's Sunday and I forgot to post on Saturday. Ughhhh! Anyway I'm going to try to have a weekly wrap up tonight and this also.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f