Skip to main content

Thinking of reformatting my blog just a smidge...

Soooo just so everyone knows, I plan on keeping this blog pretty much how it is... but I'm kind of adding some more personality and Pizzaz to it in the New Year.

Just some things I'm thinking of changing a bit... I may update the name of the It List... I'm thinking of using the word Bae with it... cause I just think its funny when people describe things as bae.

I also might do reviews on things based on whether or not they're better than Cool Ranch Doritos. It may be all food related... but if I watch The Interview or something and its really good I'll let you know if the experience of watching the movie is better than the experience of eating a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.

I also think I'm going to do more personal posts. I was thinking of starting another blog chronicling my journey as an adult, but maybe I'll just start it out here and see how I like it. I'm done with college classes... but I'm not quite ready to adult just yet. lol. I bet lots of people are going through the same journey and its funny to say the least.

And I think I'm gonna do more creative writing too... I've noticed I think I pay too much attention to backstory on commercials... so I'm going to write the elaborate backstories... and yeah. That's it.

So these are just some ideas. I also want to do more pop culture things... thats kind of what I'm into so I'm just going to go for that and see what happens.


SOooooooo yeah. Expect that!

Byeee! Merry Christmas Baes!

-Shannon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

How To-sday: How To Arrange a Bookshelf

Ahhhh arranging a bookshelf. If you thought you knew how to do it you're probably wrong because I just did it wayyy better! 1) Use it For DVDs  I don't always keep a lot of my books... so many of my book shelves are really DVD shelves. So yeah. 2)  By Genre...  You ever think "Hey I'm in the mood for a horror Movie" and all you're finding is rom coms? Fear no more! Just arrange your dvds according to different genres. I have a section for Romantic Comedies/Chick Flicks, Horror and serious movies... on that shelf I also have my X Files DVDs and Tim Burton Movies because that fit there... One shelf I have cartoons, kids movies and holiday movies... one shelf is comedies, next shelf is TV... and I think that's it. 3) Give Wes Anderson Movies Their Own Shelf-  The only movie that didn't fit in my collection was The Royal Tenenbaums... Couldn't figure out where to put it... so it might get it's own shelf. Maybe I'll get other Wes Anders...