Skip to main content

Scribbles about Food: Foods I wish they would bring back!

1) Hood Sugar Cookie and Gingerbread Egg Nog- The sugar cookie egg nog was my absolute favorite... I could not find it anywhere this year and it is horrible! They need to make both of these flavors again! They have pumpkin flavor and their regular egg nog and "golden" egg nog is good... but nothing is as good as the Sugar Cookie flavor! I'm really upset about this, if you work for Hood, please make this nog again. It is the best thing that exists... maybe it does still exist and I just can't find it anywhere... but it needs to be in every grocery store ever.

2) String Thing- I feel like these were made of aliens and the Men in Black needed to wipe everyone's memories of this snack because no one knows what the hell I'm talking about when I mention String Thing. They look blankly, and say "you mean fruit roll ups? You mean fruit by the foot?" No I mean STRING THING! Ughhhh! So annoying. This was really good. I don't know what happened to it! Might not have been as good as Cool Ranch Doritos... but it was good.

3) Pepsi Spice- This was also pretty good. Not as great as Cool Ranch Doritos... but still pretty awesome. It tasted like Pepsi but with a bit of a spiciness. It was just a little bit of flavor but good. It was a Christmas limited edition thingy, but I think they should try bringing it back.

4) Chicken and Waffles Potato Chips- They do bring these back every once and a while, so these might not be discontinued. It has a sophisticated mixture of flavors similar to Cool Ranch Doritos and it is on par with Cool Ranch Doritos. In fact, the reason I like Cool Ranch Doritos so much is because of the sophistication of these flavors combined. Really good.

5) Snapple Pie: Apple Pie Flavored- This was delicious! Its almost a more sophisticated flavor than Doritos and Chicken and Waffles Potato Chips. Its a snapple drink, but it tasted EXACTLY like really good apple pie. So basically this sounds really weird and it is, but the flavors just combine so well in a drink. And you can taste the crust and it is delicious and I just wonder how Snapple got the flavor down completely amazingly. Really really great. They should bring this back.

6) Peepsters- I really hope this hasn't been discontinued. This is limited edition for Christmas and Easter usually, and they didn't release it for Christmas this year. This is the most sophisticated candy flavor that there is. Its a chocolate with a peep marshmallow filling. These are amazing. I hope they bring these back because I really like these.

7) Auntie Anne's Turtle Pretzel's- I remember this vaguely, I think I only actually had it once because it was really messy. I don't even remember if it was called Turtle, it may have been chocolate caramel toffee or anything. It was really really delicious, even though I didn't eat it often, it was still really good and they should bring it back sometime. I like it a lot.

8) Heinz Easy Squirt Ketchup- I think it was actually called EZ Squirt and it was supposed to be so that you draw things with your ketchup. I always liked this because I'm really picky with my ketchup on hamburgers. The perfect amount of ketchup to me is a smiley face with no nose. I just like eyes and a smile and this made it so easy for me to use. They also had green and purple ketchup... thats gross, I just went with the red ones. These were really good.

Honorable Mention: Friendly's- I think there are still a few of these restaurants around, but none around me. They got rid of it at my regular mall and the mall I go to second most... which was just recently. I love Friendly's and... yeah its sad that there are so few of them now. I wish it was still in one of those malls I go to! I have such fond memories of it too, so its really a special place to me I want it back. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f