Skip to main content

Man Crush Monday: Channing Tatum

1) He's super hot- Probably the most obvious man crush ever... this is kind of a no brainer. He's super super hot. Just hot hot hot. I try not to be shallow on these Man Crush Mondays, but its kind of obvious that Channing Tatum is hot.

2) He's one of those actors actually worth seeing in theaters- I feel like no matter what role he is in, he's good. With movie prices going up and movie quality going down, and movies being more readily available everywhere, its hard to justify seeing a lot of actors in movies. I think he's someone worth seeing in theaters. That's not something that I can say about very many people, but Channing Tatum is good. Do like.

3) He's actually super funny- He's sooo sooo funny in 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump Street. I wasn't expecting him to be as funny as Jonah Hill, but he actually really holds up. He didn't even want to do 21 Jump Street originally because he didn't think he could do comedy, but he did it and he was really great. I hope it influences him to start doing more comedy because I think he's really really great at it.

4) He gets embarrassed- It was sooo soo cute to see him on at midnight blushing over the fan fiction between him and Jonah. It's just sooo funny to see him actually getting embarrassed over something like that. He's just adorable.

5) He has an adorable family and is extremely proud of his wife and daughter- I feel like he's always sooo soo proud of his little family. He made a video on instagram of him all excited to watch his wife's tv show. He was so excited when he announced his wife was having a baby and when his daughter was born. I'm saying daughter... I'm not totally sure its a girl I think it was... I don't really remember but anyway he was proud it was cute. He seems like a good guy.

I could go into more detail about it but I don't think I need to convince anyone to have a crush on Channing Tatum. This isn't me being totally shallow... just a tiny bit shallow. lol.


Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...