Skip to main content

Close Encounters of the real people Kind- The Train Dancers

Sooo one day I went to the mall and I was  at school at the time, so I decided to take the Path Train to get there and... I was entertained.

If you've never been on the Path Train before it's kind of like a subway and a train combined. It looks like a subway only a little nicer on the inside like a train. And they have a few stops between NY and NJ. Sometimes it's really really packed and other times there's a lot of space on the floor and people can move around and stuff... Well that is what these people decided to do. This one guy had a boo box and he just started breakdancing all through our cart. And he was really really good! He was with a few other friends, 1 guy and 2 girls and they were all cool attractive looking hipsters. This guy had a really cool shirt on.

A lot of times in newark penn station people ask for money, and this guy was asking for money but he wasn't like begging or anything. Well literally he did beg some of the men on the train that were dressed in work clothes and looked like they had jobs. They didn't ask me at all because they could tell I was young and probably had no job and I didn't and I had spent all my change which sucked cause I would have given him a dollar or something. But whatever.

Also a little funny backstory, I literally just texted someone about breakdancers at penn station a few hours earlier. I think some guy was rapping and he was doing a pretty bad job, but they aren't always that bad. I had seen another guy kinda dancing waiting for the train and he was actually pretty good. Breakdancers on the trains know what they're doing and usually they're pretty good.

Also one of the girls with him had really pretty gold eyeliner done in a way I tried to recreate today... You can read about how well that worked out on my other blog Scribbles about Beauty. Let me know your craziest subway or train experience.


BYE!!!!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...