Skip to main content

Woman Crush Wednesday: Natasha Leggero!

My newest obsession is definitely Natasha Leggero. I've always thought she was super funny and super pretty... but something about her on the show @midnight has made me like her even more.

Now I haven't honestly seen Natasha in a lot of things. I've seen her on Burning Love and she was super duper funny, she was on the Franco Roast on Comedy Central, and I think she was on an episode of Community also, it was a small role though. She has absolutely KILLED IT on everything that I've seen her in. She is just one of the funniest smartest female comedians that there are. Ohhhh and I think she's on Kroll Show too... not quite sure.

I think she's super great on @midnight because she's just so funny on her feet. She's sooo great at improv which I think is the hardest thing probably. I mean, I think I'd be okay at improv because I'd rather improvise than memorize lines... but it's still hard to actually be funny and improvise in front of a live audience... and she does such an amazing job.

I think she has a tour coming up and I really really want to see her... but I don't think that she's coming to New York or anywhere nearby me which really really sucks :( Hopefully sometime soon she will be at New York and I can convince someone to go with me lol.

She also always plays the snob or the slutty character. On Burning Love she didn't wear pants through the whole show it was super funny. She seems so nice in real life and she's actually really smart too. It's just super funny to see her like that.

I feel like this whole blog I've just been like "she's super funny, I like her cause she's super funny." Maybe because I don't know much about her. I was going to wait and find out more about her before posting this blog... but currently she is my favorite... so I figured I should post about her right now. (I was also going to put right meow... but I kind of hate when people do that.)

Anyway that is all!

Byeeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

How To-sday: How To Arrange a Bookshelf

Ahhhh arranging a bookshelf. If you thought you knew how to do it you're probably wrong because I just did it wayyy better! 1) Use it For DVDs  I don't always keep a lot of my books... so many of my book shelves are really DVD shelves. So yeah. 2)  By Genre...  You ever think "Hey I'm in the mood for a horror Movie" and all you're finding is rom coms? Fear no more! Just arrange your dvds according to different genres. I have a section for Romantic Comedies/Chick Flicks, Horror and serious movies... on that shelf I also have my X Files DVDs and Tim Burton Movies because that fit there... One shelf I have cartoons, kids movies and holiday movies... one shelf is comedies, next shelf is TV... and I think that's it. 3) Give Wes Anderson Movies Their Own Shelf-  The only movie that didn't fit in my collection was The Royal Tenenbaums... Couldn't figure out where to put it... so it might get it's own shelf. Maybe I'll get other Wes Anders...