Skip to main content

Appyness #3- Smule Autorap

Sooo while playing Temple Run I watched a video to gain more gems and the video was for something that autotuned your voice and made it into a rap. Thought that would be fun to try.

I've tried apps from Smule before... I kind of feel like its a scam for some reason. They try to get you to buy so many things and watch all their videos to get Smula so that you can buy more songs. Idk, I'm not a huge fan of that. I get it, but sometimes their videos are inappropriate. Theres one app clearly marketed towards children called Crime City thats like an app version of Grand Theft Auto... I think thats wrong. I'm not against GTA or anything... but I think violent video games being able to access all times of all day are a little much. Idk.

Also it asked for push notifications like 3 times... no I don't want push notifications from this damn thing. And it needs access to your microphone... which is kind of a hassle cause you need to go to settings and stuff... idk.

Sooo lemme try this thing out! The beat is a song that someone plays at the end of their youtube videos... can't think of who though... Ohhhh wait it's Frankiezzy! Lol love that guy okay! Kind of want a different song though.

Its kind of cool actually. I got The Lazy song by Bruno Mars. You can Battle a friend too! That would be fun... if I had friends.

I'm going to read the ingredients to something now. I got Paparazzi's beat and I read the back of a box of Despicable Me golden grams and it does not sound like paparazzi at all... pretty bad.

Ohhh wow you can save your songs. Amazing. Ohhhhh this is bout to get real. They have Milkshake by Kelis. I'm gonna put on Let it Go and have it use that. Lol.

This didn't turn out that well. I did it from the beginning to the chorus and you can't hear the beat because the song is too loud. And before I turned up the volume it was too low. I also tried this on rap mode, not song mode so it looks like I'm going to have to sing. If there is any way I can share these on this post, that is totally happening.

Just to make this super fun, I'm going to listen to the song in my headphones now, sing it and see how it comes out. This might end up horribly.

What the hell? I just paid my plays for the friggin Milkshake song and now it's making me play again. Damn I messed up the recording now and it's making me play again. Damn this app is so flawed. I need to watch another goddamn video for this shit. Now I'm having issues saving it. Damn I hope this got everything I need to hear ALL of it.

It didn't even come out that funny or good or anything. I can email the song to myself... but I'm not going to. I feel like it's a scam to get your email and then they'll never stop sending me stuff... and I am not sharing this on facebook or twitter. Really it just kind of ruined the song by kind of putting a beat that sounds a little like Milkshake by Kelis.

I would give this app a low appyness rating. It was entertaining... but nothing came out all that good and there are too many bugs and issues with this app. I'm gonna delete it now because it isn't going to be entertaining enough to keep. Not for a 22 year old anyway. For a kid it might be entertaining... although the beats of the songs aren't super appropriate or anything that a younger kid would know. Milkshake isn't a popular song anymore. There wasn't anything super recent on here.

Anyway do you guys like this app? Are there any other apps I need to review? Let me know.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f