Skip to main content

Stuff That Happened This Week (3/9-3/15)

1) HBO GO Crashes Because of The True Detective Finale- Wow. That's just kind of funny. I guess the show is super popular... and it probably doesn't hurt than Matthew McConnahey (I have no idea how to spell his name... I'm not looking it up, my name is hard to spell too, I can justify it. Lol) just won an Oscar. Could he be EGOTing soon? I think he wants it enough and he just may be crazy and talented enough to do so.

Anyway, I guess I should start watching this show if its causing entire interwebz to break down and what not.

2) Juan Pablo is the Worst Bachelor ever and a pretty bad human being- Alright so apparently in the finale of the bachelor Juan Pablo chose one girl over the other girl... I don't know the details at all lol. He whispered something horrible in the ear of the girl he didn't pick while on a helicopter. I don't know what he said, she won't reveal it... but it was probably something awful that he was just saying "because of the implication" a la Dennis Reynolds. He can get away with saying whatever he wants, they're in a goddamn helicopter and its not like she can just parachute off.

Anyhoo he chose this other girl, he didn't propose to her and he didn't even say that he loved her. He's just happy that they're dating now. Chris Harrison asked many times, he refused to answer... it was stupid.

Is it really so awful that he's not telling her he loves her and that he didn't propose right away? No, but I mean... The Bachelor is designed for people looking for love, and I don't think that's what he was looking for at all. He was looking for some ass, and exposure. Evidently he wanted to be on Dancing With The Stars, that's probably why he signed up for this show.

I also want to just further crush this guy by saying that he said something against having a gay bachelor and how that would be perverse. Really? Is that perverse compared to a fame hungry womanizer just looking to get laid? Just sayin...

3) Justin Bieber Went Crazy- This is not news... but the news is the deposition video where he went off on his lawyer and stormed off in the middle of the deposition. I'm not totally sure how I feel about this. I do think the lawyer was asking things that were not 100 percent relevant to the situation... but also it's a legal deposition. Normal people do these all the time without going into a hissy fit... Justin Bieber should act like that. Also he refused to answer any questions and lied about knowing Usher. And also was very sarcastic and disrespectful to the lawyer, and just all around a dick.

I just posted about my feelings about Justin Bieber, so I won't get into it... but he's just on such a downward spiral I think he's the new Charlie Sheen.

4) The Couple from "Little People Big World" split up- This is sad. I didn't watch the show, but it's always sad when people separate or get divorced. Especially after being together 26 years. From what I've seen of the show they seem like really great people and it must be hard for them. I wish them the best and hope everything works out for them.

5) Lindsay Lohan's Sex List Includes Many of My Future Husbands- Apparently there is a list that contains the names of men that LiLo has allegedly slept with. I don't really believe this story because... I don't know. Why? It just seems weird.

Anyway the list had several blurred names-making it seem more fake to me- but it included Zac Effron, James Franco, Wilmer Valderama, Justin Timberlake, Heath Ledger, Evan Peters, Adam Levine, Jamie Dornan, Colin Farrel, Garret Hedlund and Joaquin Phoenix, along with many others.

This seems fake to me for many reasons. I don't know what her handwriting is... but I don't think it looks like that. I believe she spelled Zac Effron's name wrong. (on the note it is spelled Zach , he spells it Zac). I don't think someone as drugged out as she was would make a list this well organized and neat. It's all men, and she has also been with women. There was a joke in This Is The End where James Franco joked about sleeping with her and she called him Jake Gyllenhaul. I think she would have been too young to have slept with Heath Ledger (she was 22 when he died. unless she was sleeping with him more toward the end of his life, I find it unlikely given that he had been in relationships with Michelle Williams and Naomi Watts before that... I just don't think he'd go screwing around with Lindsay. Might just be my wishful thinking.) Jamie Dornan is clearly just thrown on the list because he's Christian Grey now and that's a hot thing... Those are lots of reasons why this seems fishy lol.

Basically I'm just mentioning this cause I think it's kind of funny. Also good for her, she's slept with a lot of men I want to marry lol. I don't know that I want her cooties though.

Also the obvious one isn't on the list... CHARLIE SHEEN! How have they not slept together? Plus I don't think his name would be one of the blurred one because he's pretty open about all of that.

This was a long news thingy... but I thought it was really funny and kind of awesome that this happened. lol.

Also if this were Justin Bieber I'd probably think the amount was disgusting... but since it's Lindsay Lohan I'm just like "Cool. Wish I could sleep with those guys." Lol. Not Joaquin Phoenix tho.

6) President Obama is on Between Two Ferns- This is a great news story. A president is sitting between two ferns with Zach Galifinakis. I still need to watch it. I'll watch it then finish this post...

7) Big Bang Theory Gets Renewed for 3 More Seasons- Makes sense. The show is a hit, its enjoyable for everyone. It would obviously get renewed, but the 3 season renewal seems to be surprising everyone. Idk how I feel about it. I'm kind of tired of the show, it's not that I don't like it anymore I'm just a bit tired. They've had a lot of recycled storylines and it's not the best thing on television.

I love the cast, I think the characters are great and it is a really funny enjoyable show. It's just with all the repeats and all the new episodes and stuff... idk I just needed a break from it for a while. Good for them though, the cast seems really great together and I think they all get along really well.

8) Ray William Johnson's last episode of =3 happened- This is sad. I've been watching =3 for a lonnnnggggg long time and I feel like it's been a big thing in my life as cheesy as that sounds. I've laughed a lot from his videos and a lot of my inside jokes with my friends have been from his youtube show... I spent a whole day with my friend Regan trying to do the dance to the Wallmart song... it's just fun. I haven't actually watched it in a while (haha guess this is a bad example) but I'm going to miss it.

9) Target Ruined a Woman's Vagina with bad photoshop-


Ummmm.... wtf? There's a bit of her arm missing and a gap between her thighs... This is just a sign GIRLS DON'T NEED PHOTOSHOP! She's beautiful as it is. Don't mutilate her!

10)There may be snow on Monday -WahhhhhhH! Sooo sad! Its spring break I don't want it to snow :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f