Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: 8.31.16

I woke up today not feeling so great... I feel like a lot of these What's Up Wednesday have some gross part... apparently gross stuff happens on the one day of the week I log my life... hmm.

My dog... you know what. Nevermind. We don't need to talk about what happened with my dog... because its also my job to monitor the gross stuff... just note that there were some gross things involving my dog today and that happened.

I was TIRED this morning. Partially from not feeling well... maybe also from watching Aladdin late last night... which I won't even have a Throwback Thursday of until January... so thats a thing coming up soon. But I slept in most of the day. I think I had a bad dream and kind of a good dream. The bad dream was exciting though because it was basically the movie Poltergeist... which sounds scary but that movies more "the fun kind of scary" than actually scary. That's a scary movie you could watch as a family I think. The original Poltergeist... I wouldn't watch any of the remakes because I think the remakes are actual horror movies... but yeah. I did a blog on that last year when I watched it for the first time if you wanted to see what I thought about it. Like I said, that dream was more exciting than scary and most of the dreams I had were kind of good I think... so I was having fun sleeping in.

I'm doing special blogs for Halloween on here and on my other blog... and i just started ones for the other blog... so I did that today. Its a makeup and outfit type thing inspired by some sort of character... its disneybounding basically.

Then I made nachos for lunch since I was feeling a little bit better and those were good... I've been craving nachos for a long time... but before I started to eat... I saw the trailer for A Dog's Purpose... and I started to SOB! Ohhh my gosh it was so sad. I love dogs and anything with a dog I just melt and I just started off kind of crying a little bit and then SOB! It was sad to watch.

Then I watched SeeYaReelSoon's Disney Vlog which they put out on Wednesdays and this Wednesday they were at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and that looked like it was a lot of fun. And that got me a little emotional too... so yeah. I'm just going to cry a lot today.


Ohhh and I guess I can mention now I'm going to be an Aunt soon! So thats another reason to get emotional... I don't cry often. Just anything with dogs and certain songs. Or if something bad happens.

There was a lot of happy news today: There was an athlete I believe that sat down at lunch with an autistic boy that he noticed was sitting alone, and I thought that was really sweet and adorable. And a little boy saved up his allowance to buy lunch for local police officers and the police officers in turn got him a toy police car that looked like it was just about the coolest toy ever!

I actually finished writing most of my Throwback Thursday posts for the rest of the year today. The only ones I'm holding off on writing are the halloween,christmas and thanksgiving ones because I want to wait closer to the actual seasons to do that. I'm already working on some for next year too because I like Thursdays being super easy and already planned.

I'm also really happy that I already have this week planned because last week all I wanted to do was write a What's Up Wednesday... and I just didn't have the time to sit down and write one... so that's a little sad... but it happens!

So I think that is it for the day! I hope you guys had a good day and did good things. I am having a good week so far... so yeah!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...