Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up: 8.21.16



Favorites 
See Ya Reel Soon- This is my favorite vlog channel. They do disney Vlogs and they're just really fun to watch. They did a special episode this week announcing that they are expecting! That's exciting! I'm excited to see how their channel changes because they'll have a little one! 

Alex and Ani Jewelry- I've been wearing a lot of Alex and Ani Jewelry this week. I went to the store a little while ago. I love it... so I'll keep wearing Alex and Ani stuff... just cause I like it. It goes with anything and its pretty and unique. I know everyone has them... but pairing different symbols is cool and I like it. I love my Lotus necklace and I have some rings from them. It's fun! 

Snyders of Hannover Smores Pretzels- I'm a sucker for all things smores... these might be my favorite smores thing. Its just soooo yummy and good. I'm a fan of them! Really really yummy. 

Life Scribbles 
On Monday I think I got tacos with my mom... and we had some nachos the rest of the week. I've been kind of staying up late and sleeping late... which isn't good and I'm trying to get out of that... but its not working... so yeah.

I had chinese food on Friday. I went to the Mall Friday too... or maybe Thursday. And to a really good diner by me... there was good food this week. I don't totally remember everything else though lol.

TV Highlights 
I didn't like American Gothic this week. It was really predictable. Not my favorite. I loved the episode last week and this week was like "alright... there are no twists here." You could see the plot from a mile away and it really over-explained itself. I'm about to spoil some things right here... but if you watched the episode you would know!

Right when the brother that was in jail said "I can't say I didn't kill anyone." And then they show the flashback with the old man and the old man says right away "I have congestive heart failure. It's the worst feeling ever." Or whatever...you know what's going to happen. It wasn't a bad twist... but they could have at least tried to hide it a little bit!

I also watched The Office and Supernatural again... and I'll actually do my Supernatural Episode by Episode review soon too.


Noteworthy Snacks 
Cotton Candy Grapes... not so cotton candy-ish anymore... its a little sad.

I've had a craving for Chocolate Twizzlers for weeks now... and I've had them and I love them. They are very hard to find lately. So if you want them and they feel fresh... grab them!

And I love the Peach Lemonade Tropicana Juice a lot lately... its sooo good! 
News and World Events 
The Olympics are still a thing and the Swimmers have made quite a bit of news. The US Swim Team has the most gold medals or something in the world for swimming because women are awesome. Michael Phelps has a ton of them and its more than anyone else. Ryan Lochte was robbed at gunpoint. Except that he wasn't! Ryan Lochte made up being robbed at gunpoint, he has apologized... but I think its bad. Part of why I don't like The Olympics is the same reason I don't really like Horse Racing... the horses get burnt out. So do the humans! But humans do stupid things like this. And... I just think thats bad. People are still mad at Gabby Douglas, but people are saying that they should "go easy on Lochte." Why? No one has ever gone easy on non-olympic athletes. He lied. 

There were nude statues of Donald Trump that protestors put up in cities... uhhh yeah. Kind of a gross way to protest I guess... I don't think I want to see any of the presidential candidates naked. So... yeah.Gross. 

Amber Heard was awarded 7 million dollars in her divorce settlement from Johnny Depp and is donating it all to charity. A Children's Hospital and the ACLU for their efforts to help women who are abused. Amber Heard accused Depp of domestic abuse and has been accused of domestic abuse from a former girlfriend, so its awesome that she's making a difference. 

Adele cancelled a show because she had a cold and she wouldn't have been able to sing very well if she had performed. She wanted to make sure her fans got a good show (and for the prices of tickets, I don't blame her) and will be rescheduling the show. 

Thoughts 
Get sleep at night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f