Skip to main content

Scribbles About News: 2nd week of April 2015

1) Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake welcome first son into the world + 65 year old pregnant with quadruplets? - I always feel weird writing the "headlines" on these posts... idk lol. I love Justin and Jessica they are awesome, talented, and beautiful and they now have a son named Silas Randall which is funny because i keep wanting to say "Silas Ramsbottom."  because of Despicable Me 2. Congrats to the Timberlake Family on that little guy!

In creepier baby news, a 65 year old woman from Germany who is a mother of 13 claims that she is pregnant with quadruplets... weird... the pregnancy was a surprise to her, the woman says. She decided to have another baby when her youngest child who is 9 asked for a baby brother or sister. Wow. That kid gets what they want! Lol. The pregnancy has been going fine and she seems happy. You can read the buzzfeed article here because I don't want to attempt spelling her name... lol. So... that is pretty cool.

2) Hillary Clinton running for president- In news that shocked... no one really Hillary Clinton announced her campaign for presidency on Sunday on Social Media. So far she is the only democratic candidate in the race. She already has support from president Obama and... so far she's the best character... character? Candidate lmao! And Kate McKinnon is playing her on SNL speaking of characters... so yeah. That question is answered. Lol.

3) Chlorox apologizes after offensive sounding tweet- So as you know there has been an update with emoji's that now allows for racially diverse emoji's. They have also included several other household items like a toilet, a mop I think and other things like that. So Chlorox said "The new emoji's are cool but they should have had bleech" or something like that. Some people took this to mean that they wanted the racially diverse emoji's to "bleach "themselves so that they could become white. I can both see how the internet saw it that way and also think thats taking it a little far. I didn't know that there were other household items on the list of new emojis, so I'm sure people that just knew about the racially diverse emojis were like "ohhh thats bad..." so yeah I can see that, but I really don't think Chlorox meant to be offensive with that tweet. I think they should have maybe put more thought into it... but I don't think any thought really goes into any tweet ever... so yeah. There's that.

4) Tori Spelling suffers from burns after falling on a hot hibachi grill- This is hilarious and horrible. Lol, I'm sorry I don't feel super bad... but she's kind of rich and seems like she would have thrown herself on a hibachi grill for media attention. In all seriousness though I really do hope she's okay. I would never want that to happen to anyone even if I didn't like them, but it is funny that it did happen. Lol you can see I'm very torn and Karma is going to get me for making fun of this... but if karma does put me in the same situation, I would think it was funny and I'd agree you should laugh at it... Lol.

In other injury news Ryan Reynolds is doing alright after a recent hit and run.

5) Tom Brady sucks at Baseball+ His wife Giselle is retiring- Tom Brady threw a ceremonial first pitch at a baseball game. You would think for a football player, throwing a baseball wouldn't be that hard... but he didn't do a very good job at it. Lol. Maybe because the ball wasn't deflatable he couldn't quite pitch it. Who knows, but it just goes to show you you can't be good at everything... even if you're not very good at football.

No I'm not into sports, yes I realized he won the superbowl... but he's also  a cry baby and I think he cheated... so yeah. Not a fan.

Also Giselle Bund-chin (don't try and make me spell her name because I can barely pronounce it) is retiring from modeling. Giselle is currently the highest paid model and says her body is telling her no. But her heart is telling her yes? Just kidding, I just like that song. Lol. She'll probably focus on being a mom plus teach Tom Brady how to throw a baseball. Lol.

6) Kanye West's Concert in Armenia shut down after he jumps in a lake- Wow... this is even worse than the Tori Spelling Hibachi thing and I don't feel bad for making fun of this AT ALL! Lol. Okay so Kanye West was playing a free concert in Armenia recently and he jumps into a lake suddenly. Then other dumbasses people follow and also jump into the lake... and Kim Kardashian just facebooks about how crazy it is... people could have gotten hurt if everyone was jumping in a lake. People were probably drunk and high and stuff... I don't know its just stupid.

7) Aaron Hernandez guilty of murder- Aaron Hernandez, former NFL Football player was recently convicted of the murder of one of his friends and this week the jury announced that he is guilty. Weirdly enough, the day this was announced I saw an old tv show with OJ Simpson on it lol. Crazy. I'm pretty sure he's guilty and I'm kind of glad this trial is over. After hearing one of the lawyers make a joke about deflate gate during the trial... it just showed that they weren't taking it very seriously and they weren't respectful. So thats sad. These football players all get too famous too fast when they're too young and it goes to their heads. All athletes really. Stupid.


Clickables 

10 Weirdest Theme Parks

Creepy Abandoned Gulliver's Travel's Theme Park in Japan - This is pretty creepy. I clicked one thing about theme parks I didn't think was that funny and then I got the other two theme parks... I'm weirdly fascinated with abandoned theme parks or abandoned park attractions... so this is kinda cool. Scary but cool. 

Which Always Sunny Character Are You?  I'm Dee. 

Bulldog vs Laundry Basket - I'm sorry my heart is melted. 

Disneyland tips for type 1 diabetics - I don't have diabetes, but this article looked interesting and you never know, so its useful to know. Plus this is a very specific buzzfeed article, and I thought it might pertain to someone reading this or even a friend or something. I like to prepare for everything that could happen to me or someone I know in the future... so there is that. 


Best stores closed down in the 2000's- This is a sad article. 

Zayn Malik's first appearance since leaving One Direction- possibly even hotter now that he's shaved his head... ugh... 

Nurse Cat helps other animals - A cat at an animal shelter cuddles with other sick animals to help them feel better... I can't get over that! Lol. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f