Skip to main content

Things I'm excited for in 2015

So I've been wanting to post something about all the movies, tv shows, and other various things I've been looking forward to that are coming out this year... so thats what I'm going to do. There are a lot of things I'm excited about in 2015, like graduating and stuff like that... but I'm just going to focus on the pop culture items lol.

The thing I think I'm most excited about in 2015 is of corse Minions. Yes the Minions of Despicable Me are getting their own movie... and I'm really really excited. Despicable Me is my favorite movie of all time, I love the minions and everything about them... I think this movie looks so cute and so creative that I just cannot wait.

One thing thats going to happen very soon, that I am both looking forward to and absolutely dreading is the final season of Parks and Recreation. This is my favorite show currently on television, I missed it so much when it wasn't on... I'm so sad to see it go, but I know its going to be an awesome finale. I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I hope Councilman Jam is back on cause I feel like I want to know what happens to his character. He's not a likable character but he's also very sad because his best friend is Leslie and Leslie also hates him... so yeah lol. I like how of all the characters on Parks and Rec, I'm focused on Jam.

A TV Show that is starting in February that I could not be more excited about is Better Call Saul! I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan, I love Bob Odenkirk and his character Saul Goodman. I think this show is going to be amazing and very different from Breaking Bad. I think it will be funnier because Bob Odenkirk is a very funny person, but it'll probably be really sad because Saul is such a sad character too. I'm excited for this!

And on Netflix I'm super excited for Tina Fey's new project starring Ellie Kemper called Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Its about a woman who escapes from a cult and she's trying to make it in NYC. This debuts on Netflix on March 6th and I'm super excited.

Now for the more Booky side of things, I'm not sure if these are debuting in 2015 or not... but Gone Girl author Gillian Flynn has 2 other books that are being made into a movie and a tv movie or a tv show... not sure. Sharp Objects is a book that I've read and I think they're making it a tv movie... but I've heard rumors it is a series. I would personally prefer it to be like an HBO tv movie, or if they did it like True Detective or something and had a different crime each season based on the world of this book or something... idk. Its a very dark book that will be super hard to watch on tv... so of corse I'm looking forward to that. I have yet to read Dark Places, but that is going to be a movie, I'm pretty sure that is definite and it will be starring Charlize Theron. So that should be good too. I'm a fan of Gillian Flynn and I'm excited for any of her future projects.

Another Book I'm excited for is the new Princess Diaries book! I started rereading all the old books just to prepare myself, and I'm currently on the last one. I'm pumped for this. Its a royal wedding situation and... its just going to be funny and amazing, I'm sure.

Ohhh and Pixar's new movie comes out this year! It looks really good from what I've seen so that is exciting also.

I feel like there is probably a lot I'm forgetting, but these are what I'm most excited about right now.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f