Skip to main content

January 2015: IT LIST!

I totally was about to change the name of this to "the Bae list" or something like that... but Bae isn't going to be popular in a few months. Just know, all these items I'm mentioning are bae. A lot of these are fashion related... so thats a thing.

1) Gray Sparkly Cardigan Ugg Boots- I've been wearing these all the time. I love Uggs in general, and these are new, so they're kind of my favorites right now. They are warm and comfy and they look fashionable and go with everything. I used to hate the color grey, and now I've been loving it. i don't have a picture of these, but they look sooo much prettier in person than on camera anyway... I'm obsessed with uggs in general, but these are my babies!

2) Target handbag- Speaking of Grey fashiony items, I recently got this handbag at Target and it is awesome! Its big and it has a crossbody and a shorter strap. It holds everything in my life that I need. Its good quality and affordable too. It was like $44, which is a lot for Target... but its not bad at all for the quality of the bag. I love it! Its the Mossimo brand also, which I think has just as good quality as expensive brands. Its pretty amazing. Also Mossimo himself is married to Aunt Becky from Full House. Isn't that crazy? Lol.


3) Current wrist candy items- Recently I got a gold watch from American Eagle because I had a coupon and it was at check out and it made everything else that I bought cheaper... so yeah lol. Its cute and sparkly though and I've been wearing it a lot. Then I got a bracelet from Baublebar that was in a holiday kit with Stila that came with 3 lip glazes and an eyeshadow... AND a $10 Baublebar gift card... so I got this emoji bracelet and a really cool looking metally pearl bracelet.

4) Comedy Bang Bang- I've loved the Podcast for quite some time, and I've been watching the TV show a whole lot... and I've just really been loving it. I mentioned it in my MCM yesterday and... yeah. So I'm pretty much watching new and old episodes of the TV Show and listening to new and old episodes of the podcast. I think the podcast is a little funnier, but TV is so different from podcasts... so they both work well.

5) Hershey's Kisses Body and Hand Lotion- My cousins got me a little set with a body lotion and a hand cream from Hershey Park... and it smells like real chocolate and its amazing. It smells just like Hershey's kisses. I'm a little obsessed. It works really well as a moisturizer also. I really really like it. I've been using it a lot.

6) With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus- Another awesome podcast! Lauren Lapkus is such an awesome improvisor and she comes up with so many really good characters. The show is just so funny, one of the funniest podcasts I've listened to. She's just really good. She plays Tracey Rearden, which is a famous character of hers that is a 17 year old girl that works at Clair's and Baskin Robins and she's never seen a movie because she can't sit through any because she has her butt pierced. She did see one movie though, Blue Jasmine... and she lives with her grandma who died but she's weekend at Bernie'sing her. Its just funny. Very detailed, funny characters. They just did a live episode with Horatio Sans. So goos!

7) Sky Burger- Slightly addicted to this game. Its an app where you stack things on a burger... its just really fun. I like that there are no lives or waiting around for lives, they just gradually give you harder burgers to do and if you get the bun on the burger before everything else, then you start to get smaller burgers and you have to work your way back up.

8) Penultimate App- This is an ipad app that I've been using to sort of write lists and organize this blog a little better. I like it because you can write things down with your finger and erase things. I'm a list maker and I feel like this helps me stay organized a little bit better. I enjoy it a lot.

9) Parks and Rec- This just came back and its on tonight and I'm just really really excited for it. Its the final season, which sucks... but I think its funnier and smarter than ever. I'm glad the show is ending on a high note... I don't think it could possibly ever get on a bad note because this tv show has just gotten funnier and funnier as seasons go on. The writers are all amazing, the cast is the most brilliant cast of television... and its just so funny! I'm happy and sad that its back because it is ending... but again it is amazing... so yeah.

10) Kroll Show- Another TV show ending on a high note. Pretty sure Kroll is getting something else in the works. Maybe he will also be in the Wet Hot American Summer show... not sure. I've been watching the final season and rewatching the first two seasons... it is quite amazing. Really funny and just the entire cast is funny in their characters. John Daily, John Mulaney, Jenny Slate, Kathryn Hahn, Jason Mantzoukas, Chelsea Peretti... everyone is just really funny and good. This is currently my favorite sketch show... its just really different.

Also fun family party game: Try explaining the characters to your parents and older relatives. Me trying to explain C-Czar to my mom "He's this kid thats going to be a dad..." so odd.

11) Tuesday Night TV and comedy in general- Last week it was absolutely perfect because 2 episodes of Parks and Rec were on, then Marry Me after that, then The Mindy Project, then Kroll Show at 10:30 and then the Daily show and @midnight. It was awesome. This week there is only one Parks and Rec and then the president is speaking... then Kroll show. So that is less exciting for me... but still. Most weeks are really good. Also Wednesday night TV is really good because of American Horror Story, Broad City, Workaholics, Always Sunny and Man Seeking Woman are all on. All up against each other too, so I've been watching AHS live and then DVRing the others... I'll keep doing that cause they are all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f