Skip to main content

Tag Tuesday:100 questions no one asks.

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I don't have a closet door, so my closet is open. My door to my room is always closed though.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I have, but I probably wouldn't next time I'm in a hotel unless it was really nice. My hair needs a lot.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in I guess but then I kind of untuck it while I'm sleeping. Also sometimes I'm too lazy to make the bed before going to bed so I just do whatever with my blankets.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No but fun fact: My family named a street at my high school because it was a fund raiser award when my sister was in High school. Its changed since then, so we have the street sign downstairs.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yeah, I write out things I need to do for the week on them. Also I used to write post it notes to my roommates and suite mates if I moved something in the kitchen or something... and then my suitemates wrote nasty notes back to me because they expected me to clean up their shit. Bitches.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't really cut out coupons. If a store gives me a coupon I will use it.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
I'm gonna go with bear because its more badass... I was going to say if I fought a bear that would be cool, but in actuality I don't want to fight or harm a bear.... maybe the bees thing then... Idk.

8:Do you have freckles?
I have some beauty marks, but not really freckles.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I don't think I ALWAYS do, but I don't really ALWAYS do anything.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hate when people name their kids one thing but then call them by their middle name instead... that makes no sense to me whatsoever. I also absolutely HATE when people water down soap... it feels disgusting and its unsanitary. My suitemates used to do that last year and we had PLENTY more soap to refill it with... they weren't the same suitemates as the other ones I mentioned. But still.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nooo.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Noooo. I did see Into The Woods today and I went to the bathroom in the middle so I wouldn't pee my pants... so theres a close call. Lol.

13:What about pooped in the woods?
Nooo.

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yeah from time to time when I'm home alone. I dance BADLY though.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to, its gross though.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
None!

17:What size is your bed?
Twin

18:What is your song of the week?
Into the Woods.

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yesss! A guy who can pull off pink is always super attractive.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Yepppp. I watch the 90s are all that most nights... plus Despicable Me is my favorite movie and I do watch a lot of cartoons. Also Bobs Burgers.

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
The second X Files movie... it is the worst thing ever. I love the series, I really like the first movie, but the second movie is just complete garbage. There aren't even any aliens it is just terrible.

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Yeah, like I'm going to post that on the internet! Lol.

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Usually Coke... I'm trying to drink Iced Tea or Water now though.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey Mustard or BBQ Sauce.

25:What is your favorite food?
Penne Vodka.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Despicable Me, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Mosters Inc, Addams Family Values, Finding Nemo, Bridesmaids... there are a lot.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Puppy.

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was an honorary girl scout... but I never went to any meetings or anything. I think they thought I had good leadership skills though because she said that "she'd like to see us back. Especially you "to me... I should have maybe went back then. Lol.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No one would buy that magazine. Lol.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Ohhhh wow... I have no idea.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
I can't even drive a car.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
These are going to be boring questions so I'll answer these with different things. What do you think about movies with Sentient Snowmen? I'm not really for them unless the focus of the movie is not about the sentience of the snowman. I don't like Jack Frost, Frosty the Snowman, or Frozen... so I think I have a problem with snowmen coming to life.

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Again, cannot drive. I think that all salt, like snow Salt should be animal safe... if they make an animal safe version, why do they have harmful to animals ones? Makes no sense.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
A deli by me, called Dan's Deli if you're in central jersey, does an amazing sandwich that is Mozerella, Roasted Red Peppers and Balsamic Vinegar. Its really good!

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French Toast or Waffles. Or like breakfast thingys with brie and bacon and waffles and apples. There is a good local restaurant that has things like that... but its closing! Jersey has a lot of good places like that though.

36:What is your usual bedtime?
Whenever I feel like it. I've been pretty bad with that. Lol.


37:Are you lazy?
Sometimes. Like if I'm working, I won't be lazy, if its something I like I'm good. But if I'm home and the remote is too far away... I won't get it.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A lot of different things. Queen Amidala, Mulan, a pirate, Esmerelda, dead Paris Hilton, Donald Trump, Gob Bluth... regular kid stuff. Lol.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Year of the Goat! 2015 is also Year of the goat! This is good.

40:How many languages can you speak?
English... which doesn't really count. I hate when people say "I speak 3 languages" but it includes your native tounge... thats obvious and you aren't that smart. I speak a bit of spanish and a bit of italian.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. I used to have Entertainment Weekly because it made something my mom bought at Suncoast or Sam Goodies cheaper... but now we don't get it.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
They're both really different. I'd say Legos though... but I remember having A LOT of fun with Lincoln logs when I was a kid. I think my dad either got them for me at FAO Schwartz or they gave them out at his work for a Christmas party or maybe it was just when Zany Brainy first opened or something... either way they were special.

43:Are you stubborn?
Its not stubborn if you're always right. I'm watching Parks and Rec right now, and Leslie Knope is probably about as stubborn as they come... but she is always right and always gets the job done. And even through tough times, she comes through stronger than ever... so yeah.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I don't really watch either, but I don't hate Letterman and I do kinda hate Jay Leno. He was pretty bad to a lot of comedians.

45:Ever watch soap operas?
Yeah, not currently, I used to! ABC Soaps are my jam. They are terrible though. On the news they were saying that General Hospital is still on the air because its so "believable." There is NOTHING believable about this soap opera and its kind of dangerously wrong about women.

There was a storyline where Maxie was carrying a baby for Lulu and Dante and she had a miscarriage. I forget if she fell and had a miscarriage or what happened... but she had a miscarriage and then she had sex with Spenelli and got pregnant. Women don't have sex after they miscarry. My mom has had a miscarriage, she said she would be in so much pain that there is no way that would happen. Theres a biography I read in college called "Confessions of an abortion Addict" or something like that in which she couldn't tell her boyfriend that she just had an abortion, and often she had sex with him after because she felt she needed to. And it was really painful and not enjoyable. Its awful that they allow people to see this and think its okay to do this or men (who would not understand this pain) to think its okay to do that.

So yeah, not believable and not okay to have an entire arc based off of that.

46:Are you afraid of heights?
 No but I feel like I'd rather not be on a height.

47:Do you sing in the car?
If I'm in my friends car we sing together.

48:Do you sing in the shower?
I prefer baths... but not really. I did when I was in college and I took a shower. I'd sing and dance to Friday because it was easy and fun even though the song itself is terrible. Lol.

49:Do you dance in the car?
Same as 48

50:Ever used a gun?
No.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My sister's boyfriend is actually a photographer, so probably recently. I think May? 

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Nooooo! I love musicals. I think Glee and stuff is kind of cheesy... but I like them.

53:Is Christmas stressful?
It was when I was in college because it was around finals time... other than that no, but I'm sure it'll get a bit more stressful. Lol.

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
Yeah, they're pretty good. Not often though.

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
I'm not a huge fan of pies, I like Apple and my Nana makes an amazing Blueberry pie.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I think I wanted to be an actress, a singer, I wanted to work for Pixar, and at one time I wanted to be a pirate I think.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes and no. I like to think I'm open minded and that I totally believe all these paranormal supernatural things... but when anyone I know tells me about seeing a ghost I kind of roll my eyes. There was a tv show about celebrity ghost stories and Giancarlo Espesito was on it... I guess if he says there was a ghost in his house its pretty legit.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, I used to get these all the time.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, I used to get these all the time.

59:Take a vitamin daily?
No, but I'm proud of the joke I just made.

60:Wear slippers?
Yeah it gets cold and my dog bites my feet.

61:Wear a bath robe?
Yeah I wear it to bed. It gets cold in my room!

62:What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas.

63:First concert?
Aaron Carter. It was awesome.

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
What kind of trash you think I am? Target obvs! JK I'm fine with Wall and K mart too, they aren't trashy. Sophia Vegara and Nikki Minaj have K Mart Lines! And Wall Mart is just fun to go to... but seriously Target is one of my favorite places in the entire world.

65:Nike or Adidas?
I don't wear sneakers very often. I think Nike is kind of a horrible company though, so I've never owned a pair. I actually refused to wear my friends Nike sneakers once and stubbed my toe.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts. These last 2 questions are really things no one has ever asked. Lol.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Not until now.

69:Ever take dance lessons?
Nooooo. My dance skills are pretty bad. This is kind of better than my skills.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Something creative probably. Comedy maybe. Or like his own boss or someone super rich or something. Lol.

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes and I can make it look like a shamrock because that was someone's talent on Figure It Out... lame right? Lol.

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No I'm not the best speller in the world for an English Major. Lol.

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Probably.

74:Own any record albums?
No. My uncle collects them though and when I was little I went into his room where he had a bunch and I just started throwing them and breaking them. Sorry! Lol.

75:Own a record player?
Couldn't you kind of tell that from my last question? My family does actually have a victrola though, so kind of.

76:Regularly burn incense?
No I do use the Bath and Body Works Wallflowers. Right now I have Pumpkin Gingerbread in, which I used to really like but it isn't that strong... I have several back ups though...

77:Ever been in love?
Gonna go with yes.

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
The Lumineers. I really like them, and I wanted to get tickets a few years ago... but they were only opening acts to bands I didn't really care for. I think I'd like to see Ed Sheeren or Hoozier too. And Fall Out Boy again lol.

79:What was the last concert you saw?
I think it was Cobra Starship with 3oh3, Travie McCoy and some band called I fight dragons or something... they were good. This was a long time ago though.

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
I probably drink more cold tea... but I really like Hot Tea and probably prefer it.

81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I'm guessing this is sugar cookie or snickerdoodles... kind of depends. Idk. I feel like Snickerdoodles but at the same time if you were to offer me a cookie at this second and there was one sugar and one snickerdoodle... I think I'd go with the sugar cookie... idk! Don't pressure me! This isn't fair! I'm an American, I can eat both damn cookies!

83:Can you swim well?
I think so, but not in the ocean.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
No not really. Just tried.

85:Are you patient?
I think so.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
I'm not sure... I feel like a band would probably be my option, but I've been to weddings where the band was too loud and I had a headache... so idk.

87:Ever won a contest?
Yes, I've won a few! In work I won a few little contests. Lol. I've won a contest on Nestle Toll House's facebook page and they sent me free cookies. I also recently won a contest for a store I love called Beauty Plus Salon and I won a bunch of Nail Polishes. So yeah, I have a few major awards! Lol.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Nahhh.

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Olives are my least favorite food. I actually hate them.

90:Can you knit or crochet?
Nooo! I where a lot of knitted and crocheted items because I have family that can do that... so I'm lucky!

91:Best room for a fireplace?
We have one downstairs, but I feel like it'd be really sexy to have one in your bedroom. Like "OHhh yes I'm a super important famous person. This is my bedroom fireplace." Yes. Lol.

92:Do you want to get married?
Yes.

93:If married, how long have you been married?
No ring.

94:Who was your HS crush?
I had a few. I only dated one guy though and the first time we kissed was in the comic book section of Barnes and Noble and he worked at Nathan's at the time and had his uniform on. And then things went bad and I don't eat at Nathan's anymore because its a little gross after you've made out with one of the employees... even though this was a long time ago and he doesn't still work there. Lol.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I feel like I always get my way... so no. Lol. I feel like I cry if things don't go the way I want them to though.

96:Do you have kids?
No.

97:Do you want kids?
I want dogs for sure... idk lol. Most likely.

98:Whats your favorite color?
Pink. I also like purple and blue though...

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yeah a lot actually.

BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.

I used to drink the Frappacino's from Starbucks for lunch. Not like the actual kind, but the glass ones that they sell in grocery stores. One day I opened it up, and realized it needed to be shaken... so I shaked it... with the cap off. And I saw my friend Brittany laughing and then this huge wave of brown liquid coming at me in slow motion and I was like "ohhh shit." And then I got my uniform all wet. It was bad. Lol.

So that was it. Kind of random, but I saw EleventhGorgeous do it on youtube and I thought it looked fun, so I did it too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f