Skip to main content

Things I am going to watch on Netflix/Hulu Plus in the near future...

Heyyy guys! I thought I'd let you know whats on my list. I'm not watching Friends on Netflix because I've seen every episode of the show at least a dozen times. I usually watch Friends for a long period of time, get tired and stop and then start watching it again. I haven't watched it that often in a while, so yeah. I'm on a break lol.

First off, I'm looking for a good documentary to watch on Netflix cause I haven't seen one in a while and I feel like I need to watch more documentaries... just to know what's going on in the world. Being exposed to a side I haven't seen before. I'm not a big documentary person, but now that I'm not in school I notice I'm watching them way less and I think I want to watch at least one a month. I know there is one about people that dress like Santa year round... that seemed interesting to me. Also creepy, but interesting. Uhhh yeah. Theres that.

Team America World Police is on my list of things to watch. I can't believe I've never seen this yet. I'm not a big fan of South Park... but I do really like Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and I really respect them and think they are two of the funniest and smartest people in comedy right now probably. I mean South Park has been on since I was 6 and its still funny and relevant and pushing the envelope today. These guys are ingenious. I'm excited. Especially in light of recent news and events. Side note: I need to see The Interview also, but I heard they were looking to bring it to Netflix and thats kind of how I want to watch it.

The original TMNT is on here???? The one from the 90s... Uhhh yes. I'm watching that!

Nick Offerman's comedy special is on Netflix and I'm super super excited about that. I actually saw this tour live and it was amazing and he was great. So I am happy to relive that experience. I think it was this tour, it was at a college, I feel like it was part this and part Paddle Your Own Canoe but... yeah. Good stuff!

There are 2 summer camp movies I want to watch. One is Troop Beverly Hills... one of my favorites as a kid and one that I really need to watch again. And then the one I think I'm going to watch next is Camp Takota with Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart and Mamary Hart from youtube. I like their youtube videos, I haven't watched them for a while, but they are funny. All of them have appeared on @midnight also and they've been good. I just watched Wet Hot American Summer the other day and that is one of the funniest and weirdest movies ever. Thats a movie I've shown a lot of people and they're like "what the hell did we just watch" type of thing. I think its great. I'm not sure if that is on netflix or not... but thats a good one.

There are also a lot of TV Shows I want to watch. Scandal, Comedy Bang Bang I need to catch up on... I mean not that you need to see every episode of CBB... but I love the podcast so much right now I need to. And Sleepy Hollow is another one I watched on Hulu Plus and really liked. Marry Me and Gotham I need to catch up on. I just caught up on Jane The Virgin... ohhh my god! I'm gonna spoil it a little bit... but not many people watch Jane The Virgin so I don't feel bad... WHY DO HISPANIC GRANDMOTHERS ALWAYS GET PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS????? Is that just a nighttime soap thing? I feel like someone was pushed down the stairs in Ugly Betty, maybe not a mexican grandmother, but still a show based off a telenovela has someone pushed down the stairs. Desperate Housewives had Carlos's mother fall down the stairs and she died... and I feel like some other show did also... how crazy is that? I think its a soap opera thing. Like on American Daytime soaps they always have people 1) Get switched at birth 2) fall in a ditch 3) If a man can't have kids or doesn't want kids... everyone on the show has a baby with him. There are so many bad soap opera tropes and I was surprised JTV went down those stairs... to make a bad pun lol. But yeah, those all happened.

Okay so thats about everything. Hope you guys are having a great new year so far! I think I'm gonna watch CBB or Camp Takota... probably CBB.

Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S- let me know if you have any suggestions!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f