Skip to main content

50 Random Facts about me

I think I've done various versions of this before... but its a new year. Lets do one more! Heyyy I'm a poet and I didn't realize it... lol that was from a Monster's Inc game I played when I was little.

1) I don't like Cherry Pie. I kind of like cherries... I'm not a big fruit person but I love chocolate cherries and all sorts of cherry things... but cherry pies have a lot of weird textures that I don't love all together. The crust is crispy and then theres the gooey filling and then the squishy cherry. I always feel like I'm biting a toe and the blood is gushing out. I'm weird I know.

2) I find Olaf from frozen annoying. I don't really like Frozen because of that. I also don't like that they waisted a really good love song on a bad guy. I liked it when I saw it and I gave it an okay review on here... but I don't see the obsession. The movie wasn't great. No. Just no.

3) I can do this really weird thing with my pinky. I put it between my index finger and my thumb and fold my other knuckles around it and I wiggle it. Its weird. I know. Totally useless talent but its a fun party trick that no one else I know can do.

4) I can't drive! Neither can Tina Fey, so I think I'll turn out fine.

5) Actually I've read Bossypants and I'm pretty sure my life is exactly like Tina's life when she was my age. Cool.

6) I used to be able to do a basically spot on Ke$ha impression... but it gave me a sore throat so I no longer can do that.

7) I bought a shirt with Polar Bears on it today even though I didn't completely love it and I was buying several other clothes just cause it was $6 at Old Navy and I felt like it'd be pointless not to buy it... so I did that.

8) I just took an improv class. It was a fun class, but it wasn't like a class for fun, it was actually a class in my school that I signed up for and got a grade for... so there were some steaks.

9) I think Cool Ranch Doritos have the most sophisticated flavor of any snack food. You bite into it and your like "Okay this is a dorito. Its a Taco if that taco decided to be a chip" and then it surprises you with a ranch flavor and this yummy tanginess that is just excellent.

10) I was telling my friend that I was now going to compare all foods to cool ranch doritos and then I heard this rando girl telling her friend that her boyfriend didn't buy her doritos and he was taking advantage of her because of that. I 100% agree with that girl and wish her luck with all her future romantic relationships and things.

11) Whenever I hear a Gwen Stefani song, something terrible happens.

12) If I could choose one superpower, I would want to talk to animals. I decided this now.

13) I think I'm a lot like Jeff Winger on Community. I realize now that I'm super concerned with looking effortlessly cool.

14) I shopped today... I bought lots of stuff. Its a little excessive, thats why the Polar bear thing was an issue. You can read about it on my other blog scribbles about beauty tomorrow. Lol.

15) Pizza.

16) When I spelled Polar bear before... I thought I was going to spell Poehler bear because I love Amy Poehler and I talk about her more than I talk about Polar bears.

17) I asked for Lena Dunham's book for Christmas because I want to be a comedy writer and I respect that and I would feel bad and left out if I didn't read this book. I don't watch Girls though so thats a thing.

18) Why aren't phoenix's real animals? I feel like God or Scientists or Travolta's guy or whoever should make these already. I don't really want them to die and get reborn though. I just want cool magical birds with powers of fire. I think whoever makes birds should do that.

19) I'm very picky with the way I like my Christmas tree to be arranged.

20) Its really hard for me to talk about Gone Girl without telling people the ending... there is so much to this book and movie that you just need to read/watch it right now. Once you get to the middle, you will ignore all other responsibilities and just read.

22) I realize there is no number 21... but I'm cheating.

23) I like podcasts a lot. I don't think Adnan killed Hae... but I really have no idea. Neither does anyone else! Ugh! Also whenever I hear Cake Boss mentioned, I try to do Paul F. Tompkins impression of him. I also like other things? idk.

24) If you google my name it says I died in a plane crash. I didn't I was in the Newspaper the same day that this happened. I saw a fall out boy concert with my friends, so thats why that happened.

25) Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage is probably one of my favorite movies. Its not in the top 20... but maybe the top 50.

26) I am also watching it right now and I see why its considered a bad movie... but I still find it very entertaining.

27) I think Adam Scott has an adorable face.

28) I like being the first to find out about new shows, music or movies. I knew about Lady Gaga before most people I know because I was in Europe and she was on tv there before she was on the charts over here (America).

29) I also get a little annoyed when things I like get super popular wayyy after I like them. I've been saying Parks and Rec and Arrested Development have been amazing for years... why all of a sudden. Especially because of Chris Pratt. I've been saying Pratt is funny for forever... yeah.

30) I may start live tweeting reruns of Walker Texas Ranger because its a funny show.

31) Right when I was typing Texas Ranger, on ghost rider they said the words Texas Ranger.

32) I'm not allergic to any foods.

33) I am allergic to rabbits and certain dog hair.

34) I really like the Princess Diaries Book Series, but I recently started reading the last book and Mia is just a little hard to be around. I love her and I think she's my favorite fictional character, but I just needed a bit of a break. She's very self destructive.

35) I also felt stupid as an adult saying that Princess Mia was my favorite fictional character as an adult for a while... but the Princess Diaries is a sophisticated book and I learned a lot from it.

36) Most of what I wear is from American Eagle.

37) I've been writing this for a few days... so I'm not watching Ghost Rider anymore.

38) I don't like people that don't like muppets. Or Charlie Brown for that matter. They probably don't know what comedy is since they didn't learn it as a child.

39) Loading Pez dispenser's is hard to me.

40) As is dispenser to spell because I spelled it like Spencer, aka my dogs name.

41) He's scratching at my chamber door now... I should check on him.

42) Twas a puppy and nothing more.

43) I like this Edgar Allan Poe thing happening right now.

44) I once did a report on Edgar Allan Poe and I spelled his name wrong throughout the report... I did badly.

45) I wrote this a few days ago, so I don't quite remember everything I have written here, so I'm afraid of repeating myself.

46) I really think Paul F. Tompkins version of Cake Boss, Gary Marshall, Len Wiseman and Andrew Llyod Webber are probably what they're really like in real life. Whenever I hear about Cake Boss, I like to say Cake Boss right after.

47) I'm hungry.

48) I need to get dressed.

49) I'm excited to get this done so that I can get food.

50) This is really the 49th fact. Look back to #21 you'll see!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f