Skip to main content

Podcasts I Like

So I talk about podcasts a lot and I thought I'd just talk about all the ones I listen too, and some I have listened to, but I don't listen to all the time, and just what I think about them and whatnot. 

So everyone knows Serial by now right? I listened to the whole season and loved it I can't wait for season 2. So many twists. The one thing I didn't like about it is that it's a true story and it didn't come to a conclusion. I started listening to it thinking that it would be fictional and I could guess who did it and stuff... But that didn't happen. Anyway, still good. 

Who Charted is also really good. I don't listen to it that much anymore, but it's hosted by Kulap Vilasyk and Howard Kremer... I probably spelled Kulap's last name wrong. They're really funny and have great chemistry together. They count down the top 5 charts in movies and music, basically what I do for my chart chat... But there's is better and funnier and I stole my idea from them, so there's that. They also don't do the top iTunes  charts but they do all different music and that's really cool. 

Another one I really like but don't listen to as often anymore is Skalarbro county. They're really funny, very interesting hosts. The guests are always really funny, they do a little phone call at the end with Bruce Jenner. It's funny. It's a lot about sports and I don't like sports... But it's still interesting and funny. They're standup special on Netflix is good too. Also by "they're" I mean the Skalar brothers who host the show. It's funny. 

I've listened to some episodes of Improv4Humans hosted by Matt Besser. This is a really interesting podcast. It's just Matt Besser and some other really funny comedians all improvising based on things people send on twitter. Which is cool. I like it a lot. 

Another newer podcast I've been liking a lot is With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus. Lauren Lapkus is one of the funniest people, she's a frequent guest on comedy bang bang and she has a lot of really funny characters. She also played the guard on orange is the new black that Nikki tried to sleep with. Anyway on this podcast someone else hosts, usually playing a character of some sort and then Lauren Lapkus will do a character that's a guest. It's really good, really funny and just good to listen to. 

I like the Nerdist podcast a lot... I usually only listen if it's someone I know and I want to hear more about them, but I really like Chris Hardwick and I think he does a good job hosting. He's really funny and interesting himself and they have really great guests too. 

I started liking podcasts because of Welcome to Nightvale... I don't really listen to that as much any more, but I still think it's a funny show and I recommend it. It's really funny and weird and different. It's like a dark, paranormal Parks and Rec. I like it a lot. 

My 2 favorite podcasts right now are Comedy Bang Bang and How Did This Get Made. Comedy Bang Bang is this insane improvised podcast with crazy characters. It's really funny to listen to because it's an interview show where they'll interview people about upcoming projects and stuff... But then the crazy characters will come on and stuff. I love the TV show, I think the podcast is even funnier. Really good. 

And How Did This Get Made is great too. It's 3 comedians and a guest, who is also someone in the comedy world discussing bad movies and talking about how crazy they are...it's really funny. I really like bad movies, so of corse I love this podcast. It's really funny and I love it. 

Another funny podcast that's ended now, but you can still listen to it is the Sylvester Stallone Podcast. It's bizarre, I don't really want to spoil what it's about but it's really funny and good. 

BYEEEE! 
-Shannom 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f