Skip to main content

Scribbles About Television: Trueblood -Lost Cause

So tonight's episode was funny and sad and exciting all at the same time really. It's like the type of episode that made me like the series in the first place, which I really like.

So it starts out rather serious. Sookie is finally getting the chance to actually mourn and miss Alcide. She stayed strong in the last episode, but now wasn't her time to stay strong... But Lafayette came over and decided that the girl should have some fun... So he threw a party because Sookie didn't want her house to be empty.

Sookie isn't someone that usually has an empty house, she's lived with Tara and Lafayette and Gran and Alcide. It's not like she usually has parties in her house... But she couldn't have it empty either.

Meanwhile, at Fangtasia Eric wants to see Willow (Willa?) because he is dying and he also needs to know if she knows any information about Sarah Newlin. She says Sarah Newlin's sister isn't dead, but is actually a vampire. I already forget her name. Andria? Adrian? No wait it was Amber okay lol. So Amber is a vampire, was a fangbanger and was turned by her Boyfriend Jeremy, who recently died of Hep V. Amber also has Hep V and knows that it was created by her sister. She is more than happy to help Eric and Pam kill her family, so she let's them know they're at some southern republican convention and Eric and Pam dress up for the occasion.

And back at the party... A lot of memorable things happen...
-Andy forgives Jessica and thanks her for helping Addie this week. He then asks if he can borrow one of her rings to give to Holly... But ultimately ends up proposing to Holly with Sookie's grandmother's ring. She says yes it's all very happy.
-Sookie is a little sad because she never got to marry Alcide. She isn't jealous but at the same time she kind of is.
- The ring belonged to Jason to use it on the woman he chooses to marry and violet says "I. Don't need no ring" and Jason gets freaked out because he doesn't want to marry her!
- Jessica's boyfriend wanted to leave the party so that they could be together, Jessica says no she wants to stay, and her boyfriend ends up with Lafayette.
-Jessica is furious Lafayette says she doesn't know her boyfriend the way he does and that he deserves happiness too. Jason tries consoling Jessica and tells her how he feels about Violet, Jessica kisses him and they end up having sex and Violet hears them.
-Lettie May drugs the pastor and crashes the party and says some nice things about Tara and then ends up stabbing Willa for her blood. Willa is okay, but Lafayette takes her home.
-Nicole, Sam's girlfriend has an outburst about how freaking crazy the town is.
-Arlene gets hit on by the vampire that gave her his blood. And I think she likes it.

Also everyone in the town starts thinking about how wonderful Sookie is and how much she's been through and Bill has a boring flashback to his pre-vampire days that I didn't pay attention to. I know I'm sorry! I knew it was one of those things that wouldn't make sense until the end and I was right! More on that later.

So the people that were after Sarah last week are back for her this week and they kill basically everyone at the convention. They kill Sarah's parents, everyone. Not Eric and Pam or Sarah but everyone else. And then Eric tears the one guys face off. It was pretty epic. Ohhh we also find out Eric is now in Stage 2.

And at the end of the episode Sookie takes advice from Arlene and puts on Alcide's jacket to go to sleep... And we see that Bill Compton has the veins.

So yeah. I thought it was really really good overall. I don't want Eric, Bill, and Amber to die! I think that would be really sad. I hope they find a cure for Hep V I really do.

I also don't want Violet to go crazy and kill Jessica or Jason or Addie. And I want to see Andy and Holly get married. And Sam and Nicole too!

Only a few episodes left! I hope it stays this good!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...