Skip to main content

Target Tuesday:Top 10 Favorite Things I've bought from Target!

Okay... so Target is an amazing place... but I need to mention a few of my favorites! Some of these are things you can only get at Target and some are things I've just bought at Target that I've Loved! 

1) Weighted Blanket- So I got this on Black Friday this year and... this is kind of life changing. A lot of the things on this list are but this one in particular helped me sleep so much better and when I wake up I feel more well rested. It's a little different now because it's summer and I feel like it's too hot... but I still try to use this and I really love this. 

2) John Wick Trilogy- I got such a good deal on these on Black Friday. My boyfriend had wanted to see these movies and I never did and then he told me it was about a guy and a dog and I was like "WHATTT?" So... I needed to get this. And honestly it is probably my favorite adult movie series. I really love it! 

3) 10 Inch The Child (Baby Yoda) Funko Pop- This is so cute! I love Baby Yoda and I love 10 inch Funko pops... this one is cute because it's life sized! The box it came in was GINORMOUS and I threw it out but... this is a really cute pop that I really love! 

4) Universal Thread Jeans- My sister told me about the Flannel lined jeans from Universal Thread and I've gotten 2 other pairs since them and they fit really well... I got a size up and they're a little big but they still look good... but they're comfy and they wear really well. I like them a lot! 

5) Jewelry- What I love about brands like Universal Thread and A New Day are that they have very simple designs that don't make a huge statement but... in that way they almost look cooler and they make more of a statement. I get lots of compliments on them and... I always seem to find good things that are my style Jewelry wise. 

6) Crayola Cardstock- This is great! I should actually probably do another couple of cardmaking posts. This just came in a bundle for like 5-6 dollars ish and it just works really well to make cards! It's something I've been doing because it seems safer to make cards during the pandemic and these add some really nice pops of color. The ones I got are mostly rainbow ones. There's a nice green one too I'm going to use for my dad's birthday card because he's a massive Jets fan. 

7) The Majesties by Tiffany Tsao  This is the last book I finished... which seems so horrible because I finished it sooo long ago I really need to read some more!!! I have a week off soon so I really want to read some books on that week off! This is a very suspenseful book with a lot of twists and a big twist ending. I actually had to reread the first chapter because of the twist ending! 

8) The Lip Bar Everyday Makeup Palette in After Party- What a great eyeshadow quad! This just has a nice 4 everyday shades and the packaging comes with a mirror and it's nice and sturdy. I really like it a lot! 

9)  The Art of Racing In The Rain Movie- Ohhhh my gosh. This movie made me cry so much! I got it for my Mom's birthday present... I loved it! I just posted a review on it yesterday! It's one of those movies that sticks with you! 

10) Nintendo Switch- So I bought this over a year ago... but I've just kind of become OBSESSED with it over the quarantine now that Animal Crossing has been released. I've been playing it so much and perfecting my island and selling my turnips and everything. It's just such a fun game and I didn't purchase the game at target... but I did get the Switch from Target and it's definitely one of the best purchases I've ever made! This is what entertained me all through Quarantine! 

Alright that is everything! I hope you guys like this and find it helpful! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f