Skip to main content

Friends Friday: Ross and Rachel's breakup

Ross and Rachel's breakup on friends is the one thing that... kind of doesn't make much sense to me to be honest. Yes-Rachel did say "Let's take a break" but NO Ross shouldn't have slept with Chloe from the copy place... but it seems so unlike Ross and... it's just weird. 

Sure- Ross was very jealous of Mark- the cute guy at Rachel's new job. Rachel never really seemed interested in Mark- she was just excited to have someone to bond with over fashion... but because Ross's first wife Carol cheated on him...he found it hard to trust Rachel. Which...I guess was why he felt really insecure and jealous when Mark came into the picture. 

So... yeah. I guess there's the jealousy... but Ross is a sweet guy and a good boyfriend for the most part... he shouldn't have just slept with Chloe! And when he and Rachel discuss things... he immediately blames Rachel for everything? I mean come on Ross? You can't blame Rachel for doing her dream job and being really busy... it just really makes me mad. 

And Ross was kind of my favorite character for a few years... now it's kind of switching to Monica... but this is just kind of unforgivable and he's really stupid for 1) Trying to get away with it 2) Blaming Joey, Chandler and Rachel for it 3) DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! 

I'm glad they were able to forgive each other and keep each other in their lives but... this was bad. 

That is everything! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...