Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up: July 5th 2020

Favorites 

New Girl- I've been watching this again because I'm watching it with my mom and we just finished watching The Politician. I really love the show and it's a fun one to watch. 

Baby Yoda Plush- I ordered this from Shop Disney and it's so cute! I love it! I still want to get the Build a Bear one- I hope it restocks when I'm out of work... but I like this one a lot still. 

Leighannesays on Youtube- There has been A LOT of crazy stuff happening on youtube lately- including one of my favorite youtubers -Shane Dawson who I no longer support or subscribe to... but I was getting kind of bummed out from all the craziness involving that and then I decided to watch a Leighannesays video and it was really nice and refreshing. Her and her husband are really cute together and they're just fun videos. It's refreshing to see. 

Hamilton- This is probably going to be a favorite next week too because as of the time I'm writing this it hasn't premiered on Disney+ yet... but I love Hamilton and I'm really excited about it! I'm sure it's amazing and I've probably watched it 5 times by now. 

Life Scribbles 

My toenail fell off this week...which was crazy and I talked about it earlier this week. That was the biggest thing that happened. 

I've also played some more Animal Crossing. I've been doing my makeup some more... it's been an okay week! 

Noteworthy Snacks 

My parents went to Avon Pavilion on Tuesday and because that's when everything happened with my toe and there might have been some walking and that might have been bad.  I'm fine with my toe by the way but I got a Mahi Mahi dish... I might do a whole post on that because it's really good. 

Funions is another one I've been loving. I just really love funions- they're really good. 

And I ate some sour straws that I got at the store I work at... they were really good but they led to a blue poo surprise... So I don't think I'll get them again but... they were so good lol. 

Ohhh and Gold Peak has a Georgia Peach iced tea that's really good. It tastes like biting into a peach... I LOVE it! Their Blueberry one is great too. 

And  I think that might be everything. Ohhh I've had smores too with Chocolate Graham Crackers, Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars and a Marshmallow of corse. So yummy! 

TV Highlights 

I watched part of the Jojo Fletcher episode of The Bachelor Greatest Seasons Ever and that was pretty good. 

And I finished The Politician and it was great. 

News and World Events 

New Darwin Award Winners  So there are students in Alabama that are throwing parties to spread Covid 19... so literally ALL the work we all did by staying home, not going anywhere everything businesses now have to do to stop it and now these kids are trying to spread it. Also there isn't much information on this story or what these people that tried to spread the virus are doing now... are they in jail or juvi? Not really sure... so the article I lined doesn't give much of a resolution but... it's a story.

In my state indoor dining was projected to reopen but the virus is now spreading higher in other states so now it's been postponed... which makes sense. It's sad that they didn't decide this before because a lot of restaurants already ordered so much food to serve now that they could have more customers and it'll probably go to waste but I thought it was a little too early for them to do that. I'm still not entirely comfortable with the outdoor dining but... yeah. I think it's probably for the best. 

Thoughts 
I guess sometimes toenails fall off in the middle of the night and you have to deal with that. I'm not sure if that's helpful but I guess it could be an analogy for anything I talk about here? I didn't mean for a deeper meaning there but... I feel like it fits. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f