Skip to main content

Dead To Me Season 2 Review

Okay I forgot to post this last week! And I forgot that Saturday was the day I reviewed new TV Shows that I haven't seen before! 

So Season 2 was like a totally different plot than Season 1. I'm going to spoil season 1 here and say it centers around Jen and Judy trying to hide the fact that Jen murdered Steve. And... every single detail of this season was pretty brilliant and full of coincidences. 

I've mentioned a lot with movies that I love it when there's a tight story and every detail mentioned in the movie is used in the end... that's what this season was! There wasn't anything in the whole season that didn't complicate the plot- and I just really liked it! I thought they did a great job kind of planning with everything and weaving everything together. 

I really like Judy! She's just a really nice lady and a great character and I was happy that she finally found love this season... and it seemed like someone that would really work out... but then we realize not only that the Woman Judy is seeing's ex lives with her... but it's also the cop that's been investigating Judy's hit and run and has called Judy a "riptide." I think that was my favorite moment of the series because the reveal was just so good. My mom saw it and she went "SHANNON REWIND! THE EX GIRLFRIEND IS THE COP!" And we were just cracking up laughing... it was so good! 

I also really like James Marsden- and I was glad that they kept him in this season as Steve's twin brother. I also liked that they showed their mother- Francis Conroy- I have a feeling that she'll feature heavily in the third and final season because... without spoiling too much of the series... we see that Steve and his Brother commit a similar crime and they both hide it... which I'm guessing will have something to do with their upbringing... especially since Motherhood is such a heavy theme on this show. 

So yeah- that's my thoughts and my little predictions about what will happen next season- especially since it was renewed and announced that it will be the last season. 

Anyway next week I think I'll have a review of The Politician season 1 and then Season 2 after that... and then I have to watch something else to review! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...