Skip to main content

10 Things I Want To Do On My Staycation

So basically I just got back to work... and I had some vacation time I needed to take so... I'm off for a week! I have no plans, I can't really do anything or go anywhere because it's dangerous... but here are some things I'm going to do at home. 

1) Sleep- It's been a while since I've taken a nap... I want to do that next week. 

2) Read- I want to read a few books next week maybe. I don't know if I'll really have time to read all that many... if I can finish one I'll be happy... but I might try to read 2 or 3. No guarantees... but that would kinda make me happy. 

3) Yoga- Yoga is something I've wanted to do for a while... and I have done some simple yoga poses just to make myself feel better after working long shifts. I feel like this will make me stronger and it might help my general health and make me more relaxed in general. 

4) Watch Hamilton- You bet your ass I've watched hamilton a bunch already and I'm going to watch it more next week! 

5) Write- I'm hoping I can keep up with all my blogs for the rest of the month...and I think having a week off will allow me to write them for the rest of the month recently. 

6) Go In The Pool- I'm so excited to just enjoy some time in the pool. I'll probably read some things there too... Another good way to relax! 

7) Animal Crossing- I miss playing Animal Crossing and Watching Friends all day! I'm probably going to do that a little next week! 

8) Meet with Friends- It's been forever since I've seen my friends! I'd love to do some sort of social distance safe activity with them! 

9) Eat Good Food- I really want to get some good food with my boyfriend. Maybe eat somewhere fancy and yummy... I'm excited for it. 

10) Shop- I probably do this a lot already... but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be shopping. Online, in store... however I can! 

Alright that is everything! Hope you guys like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...