Skip to main content

Vision Board January 2019

Alright... so let's be real here... I am not great at Vision Boards... but I have one and I'm going to kind of use it. I want to have to do lists- anything that I might want to see or anything that I really like... and just things that inspire me. Right now it's mostly lists of things. So right now I have 4 Cork Boards that I got from AC Moore. These were just tiny... I didn't know if I wanted them all in one place or whatever... so yeah. Right now I have them all in one place...but idk if they'll always be there.

So I have this on my "Gallery Wall" around where the picture of the pug used to be. I might change it like I said... but yeah this is what I have for now.

So here's my sort of cleaning to do list... which I think I'm going to take off and do something else now that my room is slightly clean. I also have 2 David Bowie Buttons because you guys know I love David Bowie- and this cute little Cactus that my boyfriend got me. It looks like it needs something else to be honest- but this is just to start with and I think it's cute!

This is a cute one... I just wish the colors went together a little bit better. I want to do a huge post on this lipstick set that I got from Bite Beauty... and I thought I'd pick 6 random colors and do looks based around these colors specifically.

Here's a keychain my parents got me when they went to Japan. I didn't want to use it on a bag because I was afraid to lose it- so I put it here... with some blogs that I want to write on both my beauty blog and here. And another David Bowie Pin!


And another keychain from my boyfriend. I just wrote Dream Big on my Ralph Breaks The Internet Stationary Set because I didn't know what to do... and then I thought the 3 Wishes thing was perfect for 3 goals. And I saw a little My Neighbor Totoro thing in a Hot Topic Catalogue- so I put that here cause I've never seen the movie and I've wanted to for years... so I put it here and thought that would remind me to order it and watch it... and I did order it!

I know this isn't the best or most interesting vision board ever... but I'm just getting started with it... I'll post more sometime maybe if you guys like it.
Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...