Skip to main content

Bachelor Nation Buzz: Battle of the Pageant Queens!

Alright! This week on The Bachelor we had a Pirate Competition, a really cute one on one date- and a test of strength. At the end of the night Catherine (the villain of episode 1... who I was just starting to like), Bri (Miss Fake Australia), Caitlin and Nina all went home.

So first off- the Pirate Date. Odd choice for a date... this is a venue somewhat like Medieval Times... it kind of loosened everyone up and it was a pretty fun way for Colton to get to know the ladies. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun with it. Tracy and Caelynn faced off in a Pirate Battle, which Caelynn won and shared a very awkward kiss with Colton afterwards. Colton and Caelynn have kissed before and it wasn't awkward... so I'm surprised that it was so awkward. Maybe it was just unexpected and with an audience or something... but it was weird. They even commented on how weird it was when they were hanging out in the antique shop.

Anyway while they were playing the Pirate games- we did get a pretty good insight into the feud between our two pageant queens. Basically each girl told colton that the other girl is "deceitful" and that "everything they're saying is a lie." Later on in the episode- Hannah B even said that she doesn't think there is any possible way Colton could be attracted to both of the ladies... which I am going to call BS on. Hannah B- if you were there for the right reasons- she should have just said "Well- since you're attracted to her... you clearly can't be attracted to me too... so I'm going to leave."

Anyway after the Pirate Date was a one on one with Colton and makeup artist and cougar-  Elyse! First they rode in a Hellicopter over... a city in California. Which city- I don't remember! But it was a city and it was in California. And then Colton said it was a group date... which Elyse wass not happy about- until she found out it wasn't a group date with the ladies, but a group date with kids from a Cystic Fibrosis Organization that Colton is involved with! Elyse and Colton had a great time having a carnival with the kids! Elyse ended up opening up with Colton about her sister who found out that she had cancer while she was pregnant and she passed away after giving birth to her daughter. It was a very sweet and touching moment. Afterwards they went to dinner and then some country band showed up or something. It was a sweet date.

Next up Terry Crews and his wife showed up for the feats of strength! They had all the girls do things like pulling a car, pulling heavy weights and tossing a heavy tire... it was heavy. He got to know some of the girls better- like Nicole who he ended up giving the group date rose too and I think he sent home 2 girls because of his interactions from this date. One: Caitlin- who wouldn't open up to him... she couldn't tell him anything deep... and they just didn't click. So he sent her home before the rose ceremony... somewhat dramatically.

I also think maybe Catherine got sent home from this date. There was a moment where she kissed him on the cheek and he didn't seem that into it. I don't know it just seemed like from that date he knew this wasn't someone who was going to be his wife.

He had some cute moments when he was talking about the girls. He mentioned Cassie was both sexy and cute... and he talked about liking some of the other girls for different reasons. There was a pool party with Colton before the rose ceremony and he had a cute moment with Hannah G- who was kind of like "Hey I didn't get a date this week" and he was like "it's okay honey you're getting a rose." It was sweet!

The rest of the pool party though was round 2 of the pageant girl drama... so no one else really got to talk to him... so that kind of sucked for them... but I think he's got a good group of girls and he seems pretty happy with the ladies.

Next week we'll get some more pageant drama... a one on one with Caelynn and Colton I believe... and I think that they're traveling or something. I guess I'll find out later tonight and hopefully post a little sooner this week!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f