Skip to main content

Collecting Things: Transformers Bot Bots Review and Pictures

So my boyfriend works at a store and he told me they have these really cute new Transformers toys that turn into school supplies, food, or household items... and I thought that was adorable. To me it seems like the Transformers version of Shopkins... which just sounds like a lot of fun for me.

And so I got a set of them that they had at Target... and now I'm going to show some pictures and my thoughts on each one. Plus how I think it'll be for kids and stuff... I have a feeling this will be something adults collect too- like Shopkins cause I've seen adults collect shopkins. Anyway here is the pack I got and my thoughts.


This one was actually the one "Mystery" bot in the package... there's one you can't see in the packages like the one I got and this was it. So this is the transformed version of the game controller named "Game Over". Like I said- he was a mystery so he's one of the "Lost Bots" you can collect. He's one of the easier bots to transform... but he still looks pretty hidden when he is untransformed. I like this one because it looks so much like a game controller that it's perfect... and it reminds me of my childhood playing on my PS2... so I really like that a lot. Plus I like the colors and his cute little face. It's a really fun one and I'm happy this was the mystery one I got.

Also I just saw each one has stars next to them and Game Over is 2 stars.
Next up we have Slappy Happy from the Backpack Bunch section of the BotBots. She's one of the cuter ones once she is transformed but I think she's the least fun to transform. BTW I'm kind of just assigning these BotBots pronouns- I'm not sure if that's right or not. I mean no offense by this. Her face is just kind of at the bottom of the eraser... so you just sort of turn her around and face her out. It's really easy but also kind of not so in disguise. That's not a hugely bad thing... but I think some of these others are a little more fun to transform and untransform.

SlappyHappy is 1 star. I'm not sure what the stars exactly mean-I guess how rare it is or something? Not sure. 

The next little section of these is the Greaser Gang... which has probably my personal favorite to Transform and untransform... that is the Hot Dog named Hawt Diggity.

I like this guy not only cause he's super fun to transform but he also looks the most like a transformer... and I think he looks like a hot dog pretty spot on too. plus he's not too hard to transform. Sometimes I have trouble getting his legs out but once i figured it out I didn't think it was too hard. I feel like kids would have a lot of fun with this one. Hawt Diggity is 1 star.


Next is probably one of the harder ones to transform which is in the Jock Squad section and that is Arctic Guzzlerush. I think this one has a really cute face- and I know you can hide his face... but I have a hard time doing that. Maybe a kid with stronger hands could... but for me this one is a little difficult. He still has a really cute face and I kind of like not hiding it.


Arctic Guzzlerush is 2 stars.

His arms are really fun to snap in and out though- so I like that... but I'm not sure how easy this will be for kids to transform.

Another 2 star from the same section is another one of my favorites- Batsby! His face is so cute- he seems like he's ready to fight but also laughing from a joke. This one is one of the easiest and most fun to transform and untransform... so I think kids would love this one. Plus he really really looks like a baseball bat!

The detail on this is just adorable. I love it! 

My Next Bot Bot is from the Shed Heads category... this is another easy and fun one that's just sort of satisfying to see... and that is Major Lee Screwege. It's kind of adorable to see a tiny drill just out on my desk or in my display shelf thing... and it does kind of look like Bumbleebee or a transformer. The arms are a little tricky to get out... and I feel like this one doesn't totally look like a robot... but I still think this one would be fun and easy enough for kids to use. He is also 2 stars. 

Next up is the Sugar Shock category and I have Sprinkleberry D'uhnut. This one is hard to fully transform the face... so usually I just leave the face out. It's super cute anyway so why would I want to hide the face. This one is fun and easy to get out of robot mode... so that's fun at least. To be honest I bought this particular pack because of how cute I thought the doughnut was... so that made me happy. 


1 star for this guy! BTW the star thing, along with the names and families/categories are on a sheet of paper that comes with the toys... but I'm looking mine up on the website right here.

Last but not least, another favorite from the Toilet Troop family is King Toots! This is a little paper towel with a super cute face that is actually really easy to transform... and I think this one would be fun for kids because 1) Kids love potty humor 2) It's easy to use and looks very transformed. 







I hope you guys had as much fun with these as I did! This review was also super fun for me... I don't really collect a lot of toys like this but if I ever do maybe I'll post something else like this! 

Bye! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f