Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up 7.13.17

Sunday August 6th 2017 

Today was kind of a chill day. I went out for dinner/ early lunch and to Starbucks with my parents… but that was about it. It was a nice day… just kind of chill. I don’t think I blogged… I think I watched some youtube videos and maybe I worked a little on my Instagram and Bullet Journal… but nothing big and it was just nice. 

My brother in law took a cute picture of my niece on a bench that my dad was so excited to order and he ordered the picture… so we didn’t actually get it at Costco… but we are soon and that’s really fun.

I slept in a little bit too. I mentioned last week that my parents were away on Friday and my dog missed them so he was up all night barking and then the next day I slept in… and I went to sleep pretty well on Saturday Night… but sleeping in on Sunday was good too… and I ended up staying up late at night and watching Coffeebreakwithdani’s vlogs… I don’t know why- I’ve been loving watching Vlogs where people are like their own boss and they’re just getting stuff done. I think that’s cool. 

Ohhh really funny story too… my dad loves Stella Dora cookies and we went to the grocery store and we all had an insane sweet tooth that night and we were all looking for snacks… lol. We couldn’t find the Stella Dora cookies anywhere… and then we looked again and my parents found them behind a little display. And I wasn’t there when they found it so I was all excited and I thought I found it… but I didn’t. They found it and they were like “Ohhh that was so 4 minutes ago.” Lol. 

Ohhh and what did I get when we went out for dinner? Delicious Penne Vodka! It’s amazing and another favorite of the day along with Coffeebreakwithdani vlogs. 

Monday August 7th 2017 
Today was again… kind of boring but not boring at the same time? Nothing eventful really happened, but my grandmother came over, which is nice and I watched my niece, which is always a lot of fun. She was in a good mood today… I got to change her diaper… which is oh so fun… lol no, really I love my niece and now that I’m getting the hang of changing her diaper… I don’t really mind it at all. I’m not grossed out by a lot of things… but I have a pretty strong gag reflex… so that was kind of bad… lol. But she was laughing when I asked if she pooed for me… She’s a little comedian. Lol. 

I watched some Youtube today… I like to create Watch Later playlists and right now I have 86 videos in that playlist… so I want to get it down… it was in the 90s before… egad! Lol. 

Idk why I put so many on there… I just kind of like to make sure I’m watching what interests me the most. And i like kind of sorting it based off of time so that I know which ones I have time for and whatnot… so that’s just what I’ve been doing. Again… I plan on watching Coffeebreakwithdani before bed… it’s just a fun little ritual I’ve started. Lol. 

I watched a little bit of the Bachelorette before… and I don’t really like the show… but I think Rachel seemed very genuine from what I saw… and honestly all 3 of the final guys seemed really nice. I’m starting to like Chris Harrison too… I never really liked him until I saw him on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire… and now I’m kind of charmed by him and I think he’s good and he seems to really enjoy his job and he seems a little more humble than a lot of other celebrities that host things… so I think he’s a cool dude. 

Anyway my point about The Bachelorette… I feel like how they did the finale was kind of a cop-out because they said it was a “Live Finale’ but it was sort of just a “hosted” finale where Chris and Rachel watched the show together in front of a live audience and the men… so that was weird… but idk- at least their changing it up. 

The other weird thing… Rachel said that she wasn’t in love with the first man that she sent home… she was like “I’m in love with Billy Bob and Larry but I’m not in love with Tim. I do love Tim though! I’m just not in love with him and my feelings aren’t as strong as Billy Bob or Larry.” And right after she said that she was like “I hope I’m not going to regret sending him home.” But… she wasn’t in love with him? Just weird. BTW if you couldn’t guess… their names aren’t Larry, Billy Bob or Tim… I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t spoiling anything. I can only kind of remember the names… I think one of them was Ben? Idk. I guess I’m not posting this until Saturday so I’m sure everyone knows by then… the final 3 guys all looked to be the same height and the same body type and 2 of the guys had a similar skin color and a similar hair color and style… so I was going to say she has a type… but what’s her type then? Tall, handsome, hot body? Most people’s types… lol…. but as I said… they all seemed pretty nice. 

And I watched Life in Pieces… which is my favorite show. It just kind of keeps getting better and better as you get to know the characters better and better… so that’s really fun to watch. 

Tuesday 8.8.17 

Today was okay… It wasn’t actually a bad day… but there were a lot of things that were kind of crappy that happened  

Idk just kind of some negative feelings and at the end of the day I was like “Huh… what happened today that was good?” Which sounds like a bad thing… but then I saw like “Ohh… that didn’t suck.” 

I don’t know why it just seemed like I was focusing on the negative without really seeing the positive… and you have to do both… so that’s kind of what happened… nothing really terrible… but still. I don’t even quite remember now why I was so upset… but I was upset. So… yeah. 

Wednesday 8.9.17 

Today I tried focusing more on the positive and that always helps. My niece was fussy in the morning… then she was sleepy and then happy… that’s what babies do I guess. Lol. 

I made lunch for myself and for my mom… which is always nice. It was just microwaving some leftovers… but still- it was really good and my mom had trouble microwaving it the day before… she couldn’t get it to heat up… but I heated it up… and I watched the baby in her high chair while she was eating. We got her a car toy for the high chair and she seems to really like it. She likes her high chair mostly because of all the toys that we give her! It’s cute. 

And we had pizza for dinner… which was a lot of fun! 

I would say my favorite of the day was youtube… I watched a lot of youtube. I’m wayyy behind on Justin Scarred’s videos… and he is my favorite youtuber- I’ve mentioned him many times on here… so I watched some of his videos from July and from earlier in this month and those were all fun. He’s a fun youtuber to watch- especially if you love Disney or Route 66. 

And that’s about it… I had a good idea of something to blog about… but I already had something scheduled for the night already… so I didn’t… and I think I just remembered it as I’m writing this on Thursday…but idk if I can write it yet. It’s more about the process of changing my room… but in the form of a “Shannon Does Stuff.” Which I think will be fun. I kind of want to do it when I’m back in my room. I can’t tell if my blogs have been more creative or less creative lately… but I really just want to write them at my desk. I’m kind of excited about that. 

Thursday 8.10.17 

Today was a little boring… not terribly boring. I ate pizza again- and that was a lot of fun… didn’t do much during the day. I watched Drew Carey again and it was the one where he goes into a coma and he loves the Coma but then dies, but then comes back when he meets his Nephew on the way to heaven and the Nephew doesn’t want to come down… it was bizarre. Drew Carey was a weird and wacky show and I totally forgot about that. Lol. 

I went out for dinner and ate my favorite thing: Breakfast! Breakfast for lunch or breakfast for dinner is the best. I don’t think there is a Breakfast food out there that I don’t like. My favorites are Pancakes, Waffles, French Toast… but I like eggy types of creations too. 

I think that’s about everything too… so yeah! 

Friday 8.11.17 

Today was good. I don’t know why exactly… I thought it was going to be really bad because it’s my time of the month… but other than that… I was kind of positive about things. Idk… not a bad thing. 

Anyway- I actually filmed something for youtube… and I really liked it! I thought I did an okay job. I wasn’t going to post it at first because my bra straps are showing… but idk- I might film some more and post a few times a week or something. I’ll see what happens! 

And I went to Target… picked up some makeup and some skincare. I liked it a lot and that’s pretty cool. 

Had some Chicken Marsala also… good day all in all! 

Saturday 8.12.17 

Today I just chilled at home. I watched Will And Grace… I saw one of my favorite lines… which is when Karen insults Grace’s friend Ellen’s shirt when she says she got it from Ann Taylor Loft- Karen says “And when you walked down the street they all loft!” Which is still an inside joke between my friend and I today… and she never even watched Will and Grace- so that’s so funny. 

And I watched Troop Beverly Hills… which also has Rosario from Will and Grace in it. It’s a funny movie. I love it. 

Then I watched Dateline… which if you don’t know is a true crime show… and it was an interesting one this week. My mom and I knew just what was going on right away… so we weren’t surprised with the end. I don’t always watch the full thing… but I watched this full one and it was good. 

So lazy day… but fun. I like that… just chillin, watching reruns. It’s funny. 

And that’s it! Hope you guys are having a good day! 

Byeee! 

-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f