Skip to main content

Scribbles About TV: Fox Fall Schedule 2017

Alright... this is the channel I never really watch... I'm least excited about the fall schedule... but let's see what's going on.

Monday 

8-9- Lucifer- I watched this show last year... idk if I blogged about it or not... I was trying to watch ALL of the shows for fall... but that didn't work out. This was okay... but never ended up finishing up watching it. I believe the show Grim on NBC just ended... this show is sort of like that... and a little like Sleepy Hollow... which I think got cancelled... so if you miss those shows, check this out. Otherwise... it's pretty much just a regular crime drama... but one of the people is the devil... so it's not as weird as you'd think... but it's weird.

9-10- The Gifted- This is a new show... that is basically X Men? It's about an academy for mutants in a world where they don't belong... I'm going to say this isn't going to last very long... so if you like it make sure to watch it and tell your friends... but there are no stars, it's not anything great.

Tuesday 

8-9 Lethal Weapon- This was one of my favorite shows from last season... I never really ended up watching it because I'm just not that into cop shows... this is still great. The chemistry between the leads is awesome and I would definitely recommend it... even though I'm not a big fan of crime shows- this is a pretty good one! It held my interest kind of enough... and I think other things are on on Tuesday... so idk if I'll watch it or not... but it looks good!

9-9:30- The Mick- I'm going to need to record this show or something... it looks funny, I've heard good things and I really like the cast. I've never seen it... but I'm sure it's a good one.

9:30- 10- Brooklyn 99- I loved this show when it first came on... and they moved the night a bunch of times and I wasn't really able to keep up with it. Every time I see it, I really like it... but it isn't really my favorite anymore. I'll probably watch it sometime... but idk. This is a good lineup and a good night for it... but I really like the ABC shows... so idk!

Wednesday 

8-9- Empire- I tried watching this last year... I know everyone loved the first season... but then in the following seasons I think people got tired of it... Tariji P Henson is awesome though... so yeah. It's awesome in some ways... but yeah. I'm more into the Wednesday Night Comedies on ABC or NBC.

9-10- Star- This isn't a new show... idk what it is though. Ohhh Queen Latifah is in it. That's probably good! I remember the ads for this show- it must have debuted in the Spring.

Thursday 

8-9 Gotham- I watched the first season of this... and I know it's gotten better since then. Again... it's just one of those things. It's up against the new Must See TV and Will And Grace... so Idk if I'll watch it... but good show if you like the Batman Villains. I always say "I'll catch up. It's on Netflix" but so far... I haven't.

9-10- The Orville- This is a sci fi show starring Seth McFarland... couldn't be less interested... lol. I'm not even going to pretend with this one. I'll try watching all the new pilots that I can... but idk.

Friday 
8-9- Hells Kitchen- I know people like this show... so that's cool. idk- not that interested in TV on Fridays.

9-10- The Exorcist- This was the most disappointing show that I watched last year... it wasn't even really scary- there were just a lot of jumpy moments.... I'm surprised this is still on...maybe I'll check it out just because I did see it's potential to get better last year and the fact that it has a second season is hopeful for that... but I'm not super into it... so idk. It's not something I really recommend... and Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex Girlfriend are on on Fridays... so yeah.

Saturday 

Fox College Football- Go Rutgers!

Sunday 

7-7:30 NFL On Fox 

7:30- 8- The OT// Bob's Burgers- I'm guessing The OT is Overtime... I need to watch Bob's Burger's again... such a funny show. I don't love watching it on TV because it is so inconsistent in when it's on because of football... but yeah. Great show.

8-8:30- The Simpsons- I always kind of like this show when I watch it... idk. Not my thing.

8:30-9- Ghosted- I'm going to have to watch this... it's basically a spoof of The X Files... so yeah!

9- 9:30-  Family Guy- People love this show... I'm not one of those people... but if you are... cool!

9:30-10- The Last Man on Earth- I love this show and I always forget about it... so that's kind of not so good... but still. Great show. I'll try watching again... but you know how that goes.

Overall... good lineup. Not many new shows... not many that sound all that good to me tbh... but still. I think New Girl is coming back next year... and I think The X Files is also coming back next year... so I'll watch The X Files for sure! I love that show!

Byeee!
-Shannon





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f