Skip to main content

TV Renewals: Fox and The CW

Allrighty! Let's go to Fox now that we've talked about NBC, ABC and CBS!

Fox 

American Grit-No idea what this is... sounds gritty and american-y. 

Bob's Burgers- No surprise there! Almost everyone I know loves this show! 

Brooklyn 99- I believe I've heard next season is the last... so yeah? I liked this show... haven't watched it because it's on Fox and I seem to forget about Fox's shows. 

Empire- Little Surprise there, despite lower ratings than its first season. 

The Exorcist- The pilot of this was kind of terrible... so I'm surprised. 

Gotham- Okay show... but I kind of lost interest in it after the first season. Maybe I'll catch up... maybe I won't. 

Hell's Kitchen- This was renewed through season 18... I'm sure it will be on 20 seasons. 

The Last Man On Earth- I liked this show... but again with shows on Fox I just kind of forget. 

Lethal Weapon- Again... good show that I almost never watched. 

Lucifer- Started watching season one Hulu... but then my dad cancelled our Hulu subscription... so I can't watch it now. 

The Mick- I've heard this is good... haven't watched it at all... I want to... but I'll probably end up forgetting it exists. 

New Girl- This was a funny renewal because the show kind of wrapped up at the end of this season... and I've heard it was a really good ending... so I feel like they're doing a disservice to the show by renewing it... but I like the show too- so I'm happy it wasn't cancelled... but I'm sure this season won't be as good as if they had just ended it last year. 

The Simpsons- Renewed through Season 30. Idk if this show will ever end... but it'd be kind of nice if it did after 30 years. 

So You Think You Can Dance?- No, I don't! 

Star- Idk what this is... probably a reality singing competition. 

The CW 

The 100- I thought this was cancelled a long time ago... but I've also heard it's good... so maybe I'll watch it. 

Arrow- This is a show I really like... haven't caught up on! 

Crazy Ex Girlfriend- One of my favorite shows currently on air! It's hopefully on for 1 more season after this... it's supposed to be told in 4 seasons- but it isn't so good on ratings... so hopefully they'll get 4 seasons and a broadway play... but yeah! 

The Flash- I need to watch this one. I've heard it's good. 

IZombie- I did a review on the pilot of this... haven't watched it since then... but that might be a thing I do. 

Jane The Virgin- Another Favorite! 

DC's Legends of Tomorrow- I'll watch this after all the other shows because I have so many to review now. Lol. 

Masters of Illusion- I think this is the Penn and Teller show that's on whenever I put on Jane The Virgin? Maybe not... 

The Originals- I wonder how this will do without TVD. 

Penn and Teller: Fool Us- I guess this is the Penn and Teller show. 

Riverdale- I liked this. This is the only new scripted show to get renewed on the network! 

Supergirl- Did a review on the Pilot... watched a few episodes after... and never again. 

Supernatural- This will be the 13th  season and is currently the 2nd longest running show currently on tv I think... no wait it's the 8th longest running show. I didn't know Criminal Minds was on earlier than this? This predates the CW actually interestingly enough. So... that's impressive. I watched the first few seasons of this show and I kind of liked it... but it got a little bit weird... but I still want to continue with it... but it's been on forever so... yeah! 

Whose Line Is It Anyway- I liked this show when it was first on... I don't watch it now... but I should. It's funny and I like the games. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f