Skip to main content

Tag Tuesday: The Birthday Tag!

It is my birthday soon... so I thought I'd do this tag. This was the first result I found on google... I did not create this... but whoever did is cool! 

1.) When is your birthday?

October 16th! 


2.) How old are you turning? (Or if your birthday recently passed, how old did you turn?)

I'm turning 25! 

3.) What was you’re favorite present that you’ve ever received?

My Dogs! When I was 12 I asked for a dog and ended up getting one on November 1st and when I was turning 22 I believe I got my second dog, Spencer a few days before my birthday! 

4.) Are you/did you have a party this year? if so what are you doing?

I think I'm just doing a small party with some friends. Might do Pinot's Palette, which is a place where you can paint and drink wine. I want to do a spooky, halloween painting... but idk if they do that! 

5.) How do you usually celebrate your birthday?
Do something with some friends or family. Like going out to dinner or getting drinks or something like that. 


6.) What was the most memorable birthday that you had?
Last year was pretty memorable. I went to see Something Rotten with my sister and my best friend. It was a week or so after my birthday, and it was so much fun! It was one of the best, if not the best, show I've ever seen on Broadway. The cast was the best... and then we ate at a French restaurant and that was really good too! 


7.) If you had an unlimited amount of money what would you do for your birthday?
I'd probably want to go to Ulta, Sephora, and DisneyWorld. Lol. 


8.) What’s your birthday wish list?
Not sure... I think I want Lilo and Stitch on DVD... that's about it. 


9.) If u only had one birthday left, what would u do for your birthday?
Search for the fountain of youth so that I could live forever. 


10.) Show a picture from your birthday, preferably an embarrassing one.


11.) Do you have any birthday traditions? 

Not really, just kind of doing stuff with family and sometimes friends... going out to eat... stuff like that! Opening presents... Sometimes the day before my birthday right before midnight I'll start listening to a song that I think of as "The song of the year" and then I'll stop at midnight. That's pretty fun. 

12.)What’s your favorite part about your birthday?

I like having a celebration of me! And presents... lets be real here! Hahaha. 

13.) What is one thing that changed a lot since your last birthday? 

My sister got married! That's kind of exciting! And next year I'll have a niece! So that is even more exciting. 

14.) Have you ever been thrown a surprise party or have you ever thrown one for someone?

I kind of like being in control of things... so I'm not really a surprise party person for myself. I'm TERRIBLE at keeping a secret, and so is the rest of my family... so we've thrown a few surprise parties for people... but it kind of half works. One time I said something, and my mom covered it up... so they really had no idea. Another time we were throwing a Birthday Party for my grandfather, and we were all getting ready for the party, so we were kind of avoiding him until the party... and then he stopped over wanting to go out for Ice Cream or something while my mom was cooking turkey in the oven and you could smell it all throughout the house... and I was working on a Happy Birthday poster for him... so that was really funny... but he was really surprised and really happy anyway! So that was good. 

Ummm... I didn't like this tag... not gonna lie! I couldn't think of a more interesting answers for these... maybe I'll do a different Birthday post before my birthday too... just to give more of a look-back on some special birthdays. Lol. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f