Skip to main content

13 Nights of Blogoween Day 7:30 Spooky Halloween Questions Tag

I found this tag here  

1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
Thats really tough... There are too many great halloween songs. The Monster Mash, The Time Warp, and Werewolves of London are probably my favorites. I think if I had to pick one The Time Warp is the best song of those... but I love Monster Mash... and I hear the song Werewolves of London ALL THE TIME! Ohhh and of corse The Werewolf Barmitzvah!

Ohhh and The X Files Music... and just spooky halloween sounds.

2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
A clown. I'm not afraid of clowns... but really thats the one thing I wouldn't really want popping out at me and scaring me. I don't think I can outrun a zombie, werewolf or vampire... but I think I would be okay being turned into one of those monsters. I've accepted it. And I think I'd be good at it. I think it'd be kind of fun! 

3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Not a real one... but like a hasbro one. 

4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
Dracula probably. I took a class on the history of Dracula and Vlad the Impaler. Really interesting. 

5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Nothing creepy has happened to me alone... one time my friend and I were watching Paranormal Activity 3 and then the power went out at the end... and we were freaked out. We left the house to get dinner, but she had to leave after and I was scared. It was funny. 

Also one time when I was at a convenient store I saw a man that I'm pretty sure was a pimp... which kind of fits in the category I think... lol. He was dressed like a pimp...but a little more subdued. It was kind of funny... but also I got the hell out. 

6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Yeah. 1st off... I would probably love it! Plus its better to do the scary thing than not... because most of the time, what's in your head is probably worse anyway... so yeah. 

7. Are you superstitious?
I'm a little stitious as Michael Scott Would say. I never cross both of my fingers and if I need good luck I only ever do 1 "good luck" type of gesture because if you do more than one... whoever is in charge of giving the luck will get mad because you're greedy. And then you won't get the luck that you need. Crazy... but true. There are certain things that are fine... but if its like "Oh I'm going to Vegas this weekend, lets bring a horseshoe, a four leaf clover and cross all my fingers and toes" you'll end up losing money because that's greedy. You don't need that much luck! Lol. 

8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
Yeah but its always a minion or something in my room. Lol. 

9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
The Piggy Man episode of American Horror Story freaked me out. That counts right? 

10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
I prefer thrillers. I don't mind gore... but I'm not going to watch something like Saw which is all gore and little plot. 

11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
Sometimes. The other day I was wondering what to order at Starbucks and then I ended up getting a Caramel Apple Spice, which is an apple cider they do... and I ended up spilling it all over the floor. And then I was like "Hmmm I wonder if I would have spilled if I had just gotten the Pumpkin Spice Latte." And I imagined that world... 

Also the Darkest timeline of Community. 

12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
When the Harry Potter Movies came out they had a play set where you could make your own Polyjuice Potion and that's' about as close as I got to that. 

13. Do you get scared easily?
Not Really. 

14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Not really. 

15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
Yeah kinda. 

16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Grab a knife! 

17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
Hmmm... good question. I feel like I'd like to be in American Horror Story: Coven. That seems so cool! I liked that season. 

18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
A Minion. 

19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
Sure! 

20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
My brain. And probably that Gun that Denny from Grey's Anatomy had on The Walking Dead. 

21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Both! 

22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
I'm probably the Smart, Comical Skeptic that will end up begin the final girl or the Killer. I'm a multi-layered person. 

23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
I prefer to. I've been watching Stranger Things lately though... which is sort of a scary show... and that kind of relaxes me. I think I just want to be a kid in the 80s... so yeah. 

24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
I yell at the characters. 

25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
Does the scaring probably. 

26. Favorite scary book?
I love the book Horns by Joe Hill. I also really like Gillian Flynn's books. 

27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
9 I think? 

28. What was your first Halloween costume?
Pumpkin! 

29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I'm not sure. I kind of want to be sexy Ken Bone or Rosie the Riveter. 

30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
Owl! I want a headwig! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f