Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up 4.23.17

Favorites 

Life in Pieces- They just put the first season of this show on Netflix! I’m excited! If you’ve been following this blog for a while, I didn’t like the show when I first saw it… so I didn’t watch most of the first season. After that it became one of my favorite shows that I watch over and over again… so I’m super happy to watch it from the beginning now! 

Bullet Journal- Trying to get my life together… so I made a more fancy planner… and I’ll probably share more about it when I do it more often. It’s fun and a fun way to plan and get things together. 


News And World Events 

I know a lot of stuff happened this week… all I’ve heard about is Aaron Hernandez… and that pisses me off. So… yeah. 

Here’s some funny news… a radio shack just closed… a lot are closing right now… but this one in Reynoldsberg Ohio is making news for telling off it’s customers in a Facebook post… and it’s kind of hilarious. I would not recommend doing that at all… but it was funny. I’ll have a link in the clickables… strong language warning though. 

I didn’t post last week… so I never got to talk about the Star Wars Trailer… that was pretty awesome! 

Noteworthy Snacks 
I haven’t tried the Unicorn Frap yet… but I feel like that needs to be mentioned here. If I tried it before it goes away… there will be a Scribbles About Food on this I’m sure! 

Music 
It was a Sh*t Show from Crazy Ex Girlfriend… its been stuck in my head all week! 


Quotes 

“And when you speak, my knees get weak
I can’t believe what I’m sacrificing
But let’s get real, we know the deal
So darling let’s not tip-toe
This thing we had was not just bad, it was a sh*t show” - Crazy Ex Girlfriend 

Thoughts 
I was going to mention this in Scribbles… I don’t think I did- but there was this episode of So Weird that basically is responsible for my indecisiveness. So Weird was Disney Channel’s (sub par) response to Are You Afraid of The Dark. They had an episode about parallel universes and in the show the main character chooses what juice she wants to drink in the morning… and that effects the rest of her life…not just her day. In one timeline she spills the juice… and any time I spill something I think “Ohhh wow… maybe that wouldn’t have happened if I had gotten something different.” and it’s just funny to think of. After re-watching it I realized… it wasn’t that good lol. It’s funny how scary something is when your a kid and then as an adult it’s like “well that was lame.” But that’s kind of what happened. 

Clickables 



Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...