Skip to main content

The BEST Star Wars Music!

The first thing I need to mention is the Star Wars Lullaby Soundtrack. I babysit my niece who is a toddler and I like to play lullabies for her of different songs like this. They have a Hamilton Lullaby soundtrack- there's a Disney one... but my niece has really been liking this Star Wars one lately. I think because most of the songs are kind of fun... she can dance to the Cantina music, and the Star Wars Title Theme and the Force Theme are kind of fun and adventurous sounding... I think she likes that. She's fallen asleep while listening to some of the songs, but mostly I just kind of keep it on in the background while we're playing or if she gets a little grumpy. The funny thing is though- she does not like the Imperial March. One day when I had it on- she started to cry as soon as it played so I turned it right off. Today she was acting scared and kind of hugging onto anything that was close by while it was on... she just looked scared so I skipped it and went to the Cantina song- which she loves and she'll dance to. I feel like that says a lot about how scary The Imperial March is. My niece is one- she's never seen Star Wars, she doesn't know who Darth Vader is... but even the Lullaby version of the song is so scary that she knows that that is the villain! It's funny.

And back to my favorite song... The Cantina Song! I think this song is by far the catchiest out of all of them... and although I don't think it's the most iconic of all the songs of Star Wars... but I feel like if someone that didn't like Star Wars heard The Cantina Song... they would like it and have fun with it. Anyway this version is a really fun one. It's by a DJ called DJ AG and he does some good remixes of songs like this. I just looked it up one night and found it... and I keep listening to this version. It is a lot of fun.

Another song that's really the reason why I wanted to do this blog is the Han and Leia Theme Han Solo and The Princess. This is a gorgeous song... I think I want this played at my wedding because this was really my first version of romance that I ever really knew... and I think that's kind of important. I just really like it... the lullaby version of this is also beautiful... and I like that it doesn't sound unlike Princess Leia's theme...but there's more to it than that and it almost makes that version more whole... which is even sweeter and more romantic and why I love the song so much.

Another song I love that I kind of just realized how amazing it can be played in the right circumstance is the Main Title song... it's a very powerful song... yes... but the coolest time I think I've heard it was recently at Emo Night Brooklyn. This was my first time ever at ENB and I didn't really know what to expect, but they were announcing that Zach from the band Man Overboard was going to DJ as a "Special Guest" and he came out to the Star Wars Main Title song... and I thought "That's cool." If I ever win anything or do anything important... I think I want the Star Wars Main Title to play. This is another song I kind of want at my wedding. Lol.

And my last favorite is the Force Theme. I had a hard time finding what this one actually was because I've always heard it called "The Force Theme" and on the Lullaby version it is "May The Force Be With You." It is pretty much heard in every one of the original trilogy's soundtracks in the "Finale"... which okay random... but listen to the Ewok Celebration and Finale on Return of The Jedi and tell me it is not the minions. That's weird... the Ewok's and minions sound different to me when I'm watching the movies... but THIS sounds just like the minions. I'm going to have to ask my parents their opinions on it... they are both experts in minions... and I want to know if I can fool them....and sadly that theme isn't in the finale for Return of The Jedi anyway... but it's the song you probably recognize from most of the trailers and TV spots for the newer star wars movies. Here's a teaser for TLJ where they play it.. It's the classic "Call To Adventure" song in my opinion. It makes me feel like I'm important and it makes me want to change the world... this is a really great theme and it makes me want to cry... all of these songs can kind of make me want to cry... I feel like I'm emotional with this and the Harry Potter Music... also By John Williams... It just really tells the story in such a beautiful way.

Also... if you think DJ AG didn't have a clutch remix of The Force Theme, you would be wrong! He has one right here.

I like the Solo soundtrack a lot too... I haven't listened to it enough to really comment too much about it yet... but maybe I will when the Solo DVD comes out... I really loved Solo... so I think I'll probably talk about that more even though maybe it's kind of a flop. Lol.

And just for fun... DJ AG's Remix for Tdhe Imperial March

Hedwig's Theme Remix

So I hope you guys find this interesting... I might do this with Harry Potter too in the not so distant future... I think I might do more Harry Potter posts in November to celebrate Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them... Idk! We'll see what happens!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f