Skip to main content

Chart Chat! 12/12/17

Heyyy guys! Here are the charts for this week!

10) Just Getting Started- This is with Morgan Freeman I think? Is Michael Kane in it too? Not sure... but anyway this looked like a movie that's been done before... not sure people are still interested in it... ohhh no... okay Morgan Freeman and Tommy Lee Jones. It's about an undercover investigation at a Golf Course. Tommy Lee Jones is a former FBI Agent- Freeman is a former lawyer to the mob that's in the Witness Protection... so this exact scenario hasn't really been done before but it doesn't sound like the best movie ever either just from the IMDB synopsis... so I can see why people would rather see something else. Idk how many theaters this is in right now... but not great for its first week on the chart. It made 3.2 million dollars...

9) Lady Bird- This looks like a great movie that I think I can relate too... not always easy to find in movies but the trailer for this speaks to me. Lol.

8) The Star- This is a religious cartoon that looks pretty adorable. Hasn't been doing great on the charts, but it looks like a cute enough one to watch on tv or buy on video. If you have kids I'd imagine it's hard to get the true meaning of Christmas while still showing a fun, funny movie... so this is probably a good way to do both!

7) Murder on the Orient Express- I still want to see this! Love all the stars in this movie and it just seems like an interesting cast and what a great concept!

6) Daddy's Home 2- I feel the opposite of how I feel about Murder on The Orient Express about this movie. I still don't get who the Daddy's Home movies are for... but yeah.

5) Thor: Ragnarok- This sounds like the best marvel movie... at least one that I'd like the best.

4) The Disaster Artist- This is the story about the Brilliant Tommy Wiseau from The Room... I say Brilliant only half jokingly. The Room is known as the best bad movie... and it's definitely one that you'll know is a bad movie when you're watching it... there's no question about that... but it is entertaining. I haven't seen the full thing yet- but it's super entertaining and this movie sounds awesome.

3) Wonder- I want to see this too. I feel like this is a surprise hit... but at the same time there was a 20/20 special on this... there's a book about it and it has a lot of star power... and really who wouldn't want to see this movie. Feel good movie of the year probably. I like it a lot.

2) Justice League- I'm surprised this jumped back up on the charts... it wasn't number 2 last week... but it's been doing consistently good and I'm happy about that.

1) Coco- I want to see this so bad... but I don't get to the movies often! So hopefully I'll see this soon! Maybe before Star Wars comes out... which is friday but still.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f