Skip to main content

Favorite Things of The Week 11/3/17

Saturday 10/28/17 

Saturday was super fun! I posted my first vlog on my youtube channel and that was pretty awesome... and I went shopping at the Outlets and then at night I went to dinner with my parents and then out for some Halloween Fun with my friends!

Soooo yeah at the Outlets I went to Francesca's and I got a belt and a necklace that I wore with my halloween costume later...

I've mentioned before I'm not all that into costumes, but I love using what I have and coming up with something... and I feel like this is my favorite version of that. It just looked so witchy and so good. The hat is from Wallgreens, the belt and the necklace are from Francesca's... I got the ring from Hot Topic a few years ago and I have skull earrings that I got at a craft show. The blue Lipstick is Too Faced's Who's Zoomin Who... which lasted pretty well throughout the night! It drifted a little outside the lines... but not too badly.

The dress is from Old Navy also... and I wore my Lock, Shock and Barrell leggings from Lularoe!
These are so comfy! I think this is the coziest pair I have!

So yeah those were all favorites. I also had a Chicken and Peanut Coconut Sauce from Starbucks... that was delicious! I tried it for the first time on Friday... and I had another one saturday... I'm a little hooked!

Sunday 10.29.17 
I was out all night with my friends  on Friday... so my favorite today is definitely the 13 Nights of Halloween on Free Form and my pajamas lol. I don't have a headache or anything and I feel okay from the drinking... but I feel crappy for other reasons that happen monthly... so that kind of sucks... but I'm making the most of it with my pajama movie day. It's raining outside and I'm just very comfortable in my jammies today lol.

I had a pork roll and cheese today too... so winners all around!

Monday 10.30.17 

I started reading Big Little Lies today! It was really good. I've started it a few times before- but this time I actually read a substantial amount of it. It's good. I like it!

I also watched Dancing With The Stars... I've watched kind of a lot this season... not something I always watch- but I do enjoy it around Halloween and I think everyone is doing a really good job this season... so it's kind of exciting!

And I had a really good Pumpkin Latte from Dunkin Donuts. I don't usually go to Dunkin... but this was a good one!

Tuesday 10.31.17 

Halloween! I love Halloween! I was sooo tired today though. I did have a really good Roast Beef Sandwich for lunch and my mom made some delicious Ziti for dinner... it's a Halloween tradition... we celebrate Halloween like it's Thanksgiving lol.


I love my Jack Skellington Perfect T from Lularoe... I really like how the Perfect T's fit. They're nice and flowy and I just really like it!

I'm watching Blackish right now and it's really good. It just started... but I figured I'd include that.

And I kind of want to read some more Big Little Lies later... I also want to have a Throwback Thursday of Season 1 of American Horror Story on Thursday... and I kind of want to watch Practical Magic or Mickey Mouse House of Villains... so we'll see what happens.

And some of my furniture is put together now! I've got my bookshelves together and my bed is mostly together... my dad had to order something else for it because apparently the Malm bed is just the frame... but with none of the stuff to support it to hold a mattress up... so we had to order that... and yeah. Everything looks really good so far! I like it a lot!

Wednesday 11/1/17 
The Holiday Drinks are back at Starbucks!!! As much as I love the PSL- I love changes and the Holiday drinks are all drinks I love and I drink pretty much all of them! I had the Chestnut Praline today- that is my favorite for Thanksgiving and I am just really excited about these.

The cup is super great too. I colored in one of mine and I had a lot of fun with that... and then that got me back into coloring... and late at night I was coloring and listening to Oprah's Super Soul Podcast... this time I liked it better. I listened to the 2 episodes with Nate Berkus and I just really love him! He's lived such an interesting life and I loveee interior design and I just think he did an awesome job on the podcast. He said some amazing things and I was really into it.

So like while I was doing that I was coloring a picture of 2 birds and I made it as meaningful as I could make it and I was thinking of things I learned in college... and everything just felt a lot better. Lol.

Anyway so that was a weirdly amazing experience and I'm happy I had better luck listening to that podcast interview than the Alanis Morrisette one lol.

Earlier in the day... I watched American Housewife and Modern Family and those were really good too... I watched The Tim Tracker, he went to see the dolphin from Dolphin Tale and that was awesome... I saw Justin Scarred's video of Route 66 with his son. It was just great!

I listened to Comedy Bang Bang too... that's a really funny show! I liked that a lot!

Thursday 11/2/17
So I tried some new spreadable cheese... it's a dill cheese and that was really good. I had it on some Town House crackers from Keebler... better than Ritz. Ritz has been so crappy lately they just break so easily... so as delicious as Ritz are... the Town House are just as delicious and they don't break on me!

They are a little smaller though... so I had a lot of cheese and crackers.

I watched a couple episodes of The Dis Unplugged today already. I watched their Best and Worst and the Dining Show. Great shows. I'll probably watch the Universal show whenever that is on too... I just like the podcasts so yeah.

I also watched Jen Luv's Review's Birchbox unboxing... I don't think I could ever do a subscription box... this one looked okay but not great- but she gave a really real and honest review of the box live and that's pretty awesome!

It is so gorgeous out today... the leaves have started changing more and more. It's beautiful when they're all changed... but I also think it's really pretty when there's some green left. I feel like every day lately there has been less and less green. It's really nice.


I had a good makeup day today too... my liquid liner was a little not the best... but I think I did an okay job lol. I used the Lorac Pro Palette and a new way of doing my face makeup... so that was fun... 


So now I'm watching superstore and I'm super tired... so I'll have some Egg Nog. Life in Pieces was supposed to be back... but they're playing Football in my area instead... so I'm a little upset about that. Young Sheldon was supposed to be back too... but it's still football.

And that's enough favorites for the day... so I'll check back in tomorrow!

Friday 11/3/17 


Today was a little boring... I edited a video that I'm posting Tuesday and I wrote a few blogs... did some Outfit of the day posts... I watched a little youtube.. things were pretty good overall! I had a fun day!

I caught up on Crazy Ex Girlfriend and wow... it was pretty intense. It's a great show but it's getting intense.

I also decided I want to watch more movies... so I watched Pop Star: Never Stop Never Stopping... really funny movie. It's The Lonely Island movie kind of if you've never seen it... it's a parody of Justin Bieber... and it's just funny. I've been liking it a lot.

I think that is everything... I'm into watching movies sooo I kind of want to watch more throughout the month... I want to watch at least one new (to me) movie and maybe 1 old one... and I kind of want to watch a Disney movie and a pixar movie a month too... just cause that makes me happy... but then I need to commit more lol.

Saturday 11/4/17 
I have furniture now! My dad built 2 bookshelves a few weeks ago, he finished up my bed today and he did half of my desk... so I still have dressers and drawers... but I almost have a room that soon I'll be able to sleep in! I could sleep in it now actually... but I need some new bedding lol.

I'm loving the Chestnut Praline latte this year... it's so good.

I got some rollerball fragrances from Francesca's today. My friend got me a full size of their best scent... but I smelled the others and I also liked them... so now I got the rollerball set and I'm happy with it.

I also celebrated my birthday with some family friends of mine and that was a lot of fun!

And it was just a good day! One of the best days if you ask me! I had fun!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f