Skip to main content

Scribbles About TV: New Characters I'm OBSESSED WITH!

So as you know... there are a lot of new shows I've been watching and loving... and there are a few characters I like more than others. Here are the ones I'm obsessed with.

American Horror Story Freakshow 

I'm going to start with one of my favorites: American Horror Story. I love Edward Mouldrake and I really hope that they bring him back. I thought his story was just soo sooo interesting. He kind of reminded me of the Ax Man... but he's a totally different and really interesting character. I think they've said his freakshow isn't gone and that he isn't going anywhere and I don't think he is.

Also the newest member of his freakshow is another favorite: Twisty the clown! I didn't like Twisty when it first started because... he's just too scary and crazy. Once I heard his side of the story I actually went "Awwww!" He's adorable and his story is really great. I really felt bad for him, but also happy that he's in Edward Mouldrake's freakshow now. Maybe he will go back to being a good ghost clown that people like... although I guess it would be more interesting if he just helps them kill a bunch of people... lol.

Jimmy is another favorite of mine. I feel like this is my favorite Evan Peters character so far. I've always loved him as an actor... but I haven't loved his characters storylines all the time. This year I think he's one of the most interesting and I really think he's doing a great job.

Jane The Virgin 

I'm kind of in love with Raphael. I think him and Jane are just so soo good together and I love their storyline together. They have such good chemistry and they're both just really good together. I'm also kind of obsessed with his sister Luisa. Her whole story is a little weird but relatable. And then she bangs her stepmom... whatttt? Lol. I love Jane too! She's so sweet and smart and she's smart and I really think she's great.

Once Upon A Time 

Not a new show, but I am slightly obsessed with the new characters. I mostly really like Elsa. I'm not a fan of Frozen and I kind of thought the storyline was a little too close to the storyline... which it kind of is... but they definitely put enough of a Once spin on it to make me interested. And I just really like Elsa. Her relationship with Emma is fun to watch. And I like that she's saving Anna This time.

I like the Snow Queen a lot too. I hope that she doesn't end up dead like the other villains because I think she would be great as a good guy. Like Regina and Rumple, good but with a villainous streak. I know Kristin Bauer will also be back as Maleficent... I'm obsessed with Kristin Bauer. I've met her we're bffs... and yeah. She's awesome so I cannot wait!

How To Get Away With Murder 

Not going to lie... I'm obsessed with all these characters... but I love Rebecca. I loved that actress on The Carrie Diaries and I think she's so good on this show too. I don't think she killed Lila... she may have killed Sam... I really wonder what happened. So excited to find out!

Wes is great too, he's so dumb! Rebecca is totally manipulating him... but you know whatever lol. Also I love Analeese (idk if that is how you spell her name.) Viola Davis is amazing. I love Asher also because I love him on OITNB and I like Laurel. I love this show because there are so many actors in it that I know and love already. I love shows like Jane The Virgin because I don't know anyone in that show, but this is great too. I know what to expect from these characters and its interesting to see how they contrast to their previous roles.

Gotham 

I have so many characters I love on this show. Selina Kyle is pretty awesome. Who doesn't love Catwoman? I love that she's protective of Bruce... I just think she is really great as a whole. Its so great.

Fish Mooney is also kind of awesome. Jada Pinkett Smith does such a great job at being the villain. She's just so wicked and fabulous and amazing.

Marry Me 

I love Gil! I think all the characters are great on this show. They all have such good chemistry, I love Jake and Annie too... but really I'm a fan of Gil. Lol. I love that he's a survivalist. I love that he stayed in an All You Can Eat Buffet for like over 2 days I think... its just a funny new show and I really like it.

So that is everything I think... I hope you liked this little list it was fun for me!

Byeeeeee!
-Shannon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f