Skip to main content

Shannon Goes Viral! 9/10/14 (Rugrats Horror Film, Ducktales, Chris Pratt at the Ball Game &More)

So I have watched some internet videos... and I'm going to tell you guys about them right now!

1) Rugrats Live Action Horror Film on FunnyorDie- I love Rugrats, I thought that when Funny or Die posted about having your childhood ruined with a fake trailer for a live action Rugrats it would just be disturbing because a live action rugrats is a disturbing image in itself. Boy was I wrong! This totally ruined my childhood and I'm not totally sure I'll be able to watch Rugrats ever again! Lol it had Angelica murdering Grandpa Lou and telling the babies that if they told she would take away their reptar. It had Phil addicted to the bottle and he slapped Lil and said it's okay because its his sister. It had a terrifying Angelica asking Chuckie if she wanted her to be his mommy since he had no mommy... it was absolutely horrifying. It was actually funny, but overwhelmingly really disturbing and it will give you troubles sleeping. I'm glad this was on Funny or Die and not Youtube because it would bring you to the weird part of youtube for sure. 5 Reptars out of 10. 

2) Ducktales intro recreated with actual ducks- OHHHH MY GOSH WATCH THIS NOW! It is sooo sooo cute guys! The Duck Tales theme song is good enough to begin with... but now they have adorable ducks and little duckies in it and AWWWW! So much love for this! 10 out of 10 gold coins. 

3) Chris Pratt being adorable at a baseball game- I feel like every Shannon Goes Viral needs to have some sort of post about Chris Pratt being adorable in various settings. I didn't see the full video of him singing Take Me Out To The Ball Game or anything, but I did see the video of his pitch and he missed it and shrugged it off. He wasn't embarrassed about it, he was just fine with it and he was just excited to be there. I love Pratt, and I have before everyone else started loving him too, therefore he is my future hypothetical husband (he can stay married to Anna Faris, he doesn't really have to marry me... but yes, he is my future husband and no one else's). Yeah. Overall pretty cute and he seems like a cool guy that you can hang out with and watch a baseball game with, and maybe eat a ton of food and watch parks and rec and listen to Eminem. Yes. Good times. lol. 8 out of 10 Network Connectivity Problems! 

4) Baby Fonzy gives Thumbs Up in the Womb- A sonogram of a baby giving the thumbs up sign is now referred to as "Baby Fonzy" which is adorable. Thumbs up signs are cool and we should do them more, so I am giving this a 10 out of 10 shark-jumpings 

5) Eh Marine- I think this is what the video is called. Its a 3 second video of this guy just saying "Eh, Marine" and then she turns around and he does a little dance and slaps her in the face. And she makes a noise indicating it was painful. It's not something that was like a horrible slap that you would give to someone you hate, its not abusive in any way shape or form, its just kind of like a slap bet type of slap, but slapped less hard than how Marshall would slap Barney. This is also an older video, but it makes me laugh and I was running out of new stuff, so I figured I would mention it. 7 out of 10 Three Second Fails. 

That's it everyone! Have fun on the interwebz!

-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f