Skip to main content

What's up Wednesday 7.27.16

-Today was a half bad, half good news type of day. I'm not really going to share either of those things...But yeah. 
-The Chew has been showing their Epcot Food and Wine festival week which is exciting! I love Disney and I've been super into this this week! 
-I've been Pinterest-ing a lot and I think I accidentally sent some random person something... Either room decor or something else... Lol. Pinning is dangerous, so my Pinterest is very secret! 
-Went in the pool for a little bit today, which was fun. 
-I've been tired a lot today. I guess cause it's been a kind of meh week...that's just how it's been. 
-I've started playing the game magic kingdoms and I like... But I think I'm stuck or something.The app is pretty knew, so I think it needed to update a bit... But yeah, not doing it right now. 
-it's hot in my roo ...ugh. 
-I had a Thanksgiving Sandwich for lunch with Mac and Cheese... And for dinner I had a hot dog with potato salad and my mom made Zucini taco things... And that's a horrible combo. I'm like "meh I'm full... And bad combo" right now. So I'll probably get ice cream later... 

Byeee! Hope I grossed you out a little with my TMI! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...