Skip to main content

Random Tj Maxx And Barnes and Noble haul

So I went into TJ Maxx looking for blingy Fit Flops or Quay Sunglasses... And I came out with a lot of stuff that did not include either of those things lol.

I decided to go to the workout area because I've started running and I'm sort of looking for a pouch to hold my phone. Didn't find that, but they had camelback water bottles on sale for 9.99. I usually use a hydroflask... But I've been running inside of my house (weird... I know) and my hydroflask is really big and heavy, so I thought this would be better for when I actually run outside. 

I also saw yoga matts and I had one till checkout... But my total ended up being more than I wanted it to be for impulse buys and because I do most of my workouts inside, I didn't know if the yoga mat (matt? It keeps capitalizing Matt like its not the right way to say mat lol.) would fit there... So maybe I'll measure and look it up. 

Then I went to see if they had any good beauty organizers because I have a lot of makeup and I'm always looking for organizers. I found an acrylic lipstick tray that holds 16 lipsticks or glosses... And I thought that was awesome so I got that. I think it was 9.99 

Then I went to the notebook section and this is where I went a little crazy. Lol. I'm a fan of notebooks. I try to write everything down and notebooks with cute covers are also good for my Instagram photos because I post beauty products. So I got 2 larger ones and one small one. I think the larger ones were 3.99 and 4.99 and the small one was 2.99. I think I'm going to use the small one as a "fitness journal" type of thing and one of the large ones I'll probably use as a planner/bullet journal and the other one as a regular journal. Not quite sure!

Barnes and Noble now... This was from a week ago or something like that.

First I saw the book Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates and that looked really funny from the movie trailer and from the back of the book... So I got that.

Then I looked at some of their bargain journals. I saw one that was a coloring book journal and I thought that was a really good idea. I love coloring books right now, so this seemed perfect.

And they had a writing prompt book is where they start the story and you have to finish it, so I got that too. I like those writing prompt things and I've sort of got a theme started where each story is connected somehow to the next one. That should be fun!

So yeah! That's my little haul! I'll post pictures of the notebook on my shannonsface Instagram account, I'm writing this on my iPad, so I can't really post the pictures on here.

Bye!
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...