Skip to main content

Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide!

This gift guide is the presents I think would be great for someone's stocking, or if you're doing a secret Santa present, or a gift swap type thing, these would all be perfect. These would even be good presents for teachers or something like that, some of these I've actually gotten when I volunteered to be a kindergarten ccd helper, just cute things like that.

1) If you have any special talents, use them in your gift- If you can knit, you should knit something! If you can bake, your friends will love a baked good. If you are crafty, do a craft of some sort. One of the things I got from a student was a beautiful photo album that said "Miss Shannon" on it. It was so adorable and I really loved it. It's just so fun to get a personalized homemade gift, that it is something you really can't go wrong with. This isn't really necessarily a "stocking stuffer" but I didn't include it in my other gift guide, and since I mentioned teacher presents I thought that would be good.

2) Headphones- Around the holidays there are a lot of really cute headphones. I used to go through headphones like crazy (the new ones apple makes are so much better now!) but I still get excited if I see a cute pair of headphones.

3) A "Snowday Kit"- Take a festive ziploc baggie, a packet of hot cocoa and put some candy and treats in there! This is another thing I got from a student and I thought it was really cute. You could even personalize it with instructions or a poem or something if you're feeling creative. You could put it in a mug or something too if you'd like.

4) Bath and Body Works Hard Working Hand and Body Lotion- This stuff is possibly my new favorite thing. All of the scents are really good and it works so well. I don't usually like scented hand creams cause they tend not to do anything, but I actually like this better than my favorite unscented hand cream (which is Udder Cream. This also works really well for your hands, but it does stink.)

5) Nail Polish- I love getting my friends nail polish. Something about picking out colors that I think look like something they would wear, or have a cute name or something like that makes me really happy. I have been loving Sally Henson, Wet n Wild and Sinful colors. Sephora also has their new Formula X brand that I kind of want to try and may put on my Christmas list. I dunno... but nail polish is one of my favorite things.

6) Mini Minion action figures- Basically anything with minions. Who doesn't love the Minions? I'm obsessed with them, so if anyone cannot think of a gift for me, get minions. Always.

7) Mini versions- You know at every store at the checkout line they have mini travel size things so that you get sucked in and you're like "ohhh this is only $6 I'll buy it" and then you end up spending millions of dollars on travel sized things. It's great to buy those for someone's stocking. I'm always sucked into bath and body works things, they have 3 for $12 of their travel sized things (it used to be 3 for $10, which makes me sad that its 2 dollars more now.) And they have the little hand sanitizers which are amazing when they have the seasonal ones! I love them! Sephora and Ulta have a lot of minis too, I like the mini mascaras because I feel like they are small enough that I actually use them up. Mascara tends to go bad fast and should be thrown out after like 3 months or so. So those are really perfect. Long rant about things, but the point is, look at the stuff by the register. lol.

8) Candy- I just instagrammed a pic of a ton of candy. I'm not very picky with my candy choices, and I love getting candy as a gift. I've gotten a lot of hershey kisses for gifts before, and they usually last about a day for me. I remember last Valentine's day my RA gave everyone candy and condoms, I was so disappointed that there wasn't more candy in it! lol. I mean if you want to get your friends condoms too thats fine, I wouldn't recommend it as a teacher gift. This went to a weird place, so we're moving on now.

9) Friend Coupons- For my friends 21st birthday I made a coupon for "drinks courtesy of Shannon and a ride home courtesy of Kahermanes Limo Company because my parents volunteered to DD. I think that's fun because its a fun day for both of you.

10) Touch Screen Gloves- the most useful gift. When I see any of these go on sale, I immediately want to buy them for everyone I know. I said in my last gift guide it really shows someone you love them when you get them something to keep them warm, and this is one of the best gifts because they have a modern day use too. And it's something you can always give because it's so easy to loose gloves! Particularly if you have a puppy in your house that likes to steal things... lol.

Hope you've found this useful. What do you want in your stocking? Think it to yourself and I will try to guess those thoughts. Or you know, comment or something.

Byeeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f