Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up 8.16.20

 It's my boyfriend and my 2 year dating anniversary today! Two years ago we went to PF Changs and saw the movie Christopher Robin and it was the best first date ever! Anyway- here's the weekly wrap up! 

Favorites 

Umbrella Academy Season 2- This is such a fun show! I have a review of it coming up next week... but just know this isn't an easy show to review... so just watch it and let me know if you guys love it as much as I do. I liked the second season wayyyy better than the first one. 

We Bare Bears- My boyfriend made me watch this show! It's really cute and funny... I only saw the first  2 episodes I think... maybe the first 3... yeah the first 3 I think... but it's really funny and a lot of the voices are famous comedians. So yeah! That's great! 

Bath and Body Works- Bath and Body Works is like my happy place lately and I've been buying A LOT from there and it's all really good stuff. They have a new Aromatherapy Line that I like a lot- and they have a lot of really great new fall scents. Great stuff that I definitely recommend checking out! 

Life Scribbles 

I went to work this week... I had the weekend off which is great. 

I switched where my makeup is to my other room and now I have my notebooks and papery writing stuff on my desk in my room... so this is really nice! 

And... other than that... I had a wrap from a restaurant I like... I shopped a bit... didn't do anything too crazy but I had a good week! 

Noteworthy Snacks 

I've been going to Finn's kind of a lot lately... it's a place that once I eat at I can't really get enough of and lately I've been ordering something called the Hawaii Five 0... which is a Chicken Caesar Wrap and I really like it. It's something I didn't think I'd like- but now that I've tried it I might order this from more places. 

I also had a cookies and cream Twix Bar... which was alright- but the Oreo Bars are way better. 

TV Highlights 

General Hospital is back on!!! Finally something new! But they have a new Sam... who I don't really like and a new Nicholas who I think was on the show before... but I don't like him as much as the other Nicholas. It's stuff I'll need to get used to but I probably won't really watch the show enough. 

Thoughts 

I'm just really happy and I have been for 2 years!!! 

Bye! 

-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...