Skip to main content

Weekly Makeup Bag(s) 4/4/16

So this is fun... and I'm doing it. I feel like its kinda the same this week... but yeah. 

I have the smash box primer water. I love this! I'll have a review on it... sometime soon maybe? Idk. I've said everything I need to say about it kinda. 

I have the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation along with the concealer. And I also have the bare minerals bare skin foundation, which I don't think I used this week... I kinda want to use up the Maybelline first... but I may finish that this week. Idk. Not sure but I think I'm near the end. 

And I have the Nyx Color Correcting Concealer cause I'm trying to get the hang of this color correcting thing. I did a good job the first time I tried it and sunday... not so much... so yeah. 

I have the benefit erase paste which I want to finish up. I have the Elf HD Powder which I want to finish up too... I don't think I'm going to finish any of these up all that soon.. but whatever... I'll try anyway! 

Lips! For Liners I have a bunch from essence and 2 from Nyx. From Essence Satin Mauve (newest addition), Honey Berry, and Wish Me A Rose. From Nyx I have their Slim Lip Liner in Peekaboo Neutral and the slide on glide on in Brick House. 

And for lip colors, Colourpop Lumiere, Ofra Havana Nights, Nars Rikugen Revlon Ultra HD Matte thingy that isn't matte... and Bareminerals Marvelous Moxies in Speak Your Mind and Never Say Never. 

2 eye liners are in here. Glitzy gold and Colourpop Swerve... and in my second bag... yes there are 2 bags... I have Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Turquoise Colourpop Get Paid and Milani Shadow Eyes in Champagne Toast . Ohhh and Golden Bronze from Nyx Slide on Glide on.

I have my Benefit Boxed Powders for blushes. And I have Rimmel by Kate in light and Elf Contour palette. 

I have most of my brushes in the other bag, but the Tarte Airbrush Brush is in here... which doesn't make much sense... but thats what I did. 

I have Ofra's You Glow Girl Highlight in here. And Colourpop's Smokin Whistles. I might buy a highlighter this week... idk. 

I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion because I need this back in my life. And I have the Sonia Kashuk Liquid eyeshadow... no idea what this is called... but it was on clearance and its pretty.And I have the Ulta Eye Base in Rose Gold. 

I have 3 palettes in here. One is a self made z palette filled with Makeup Geek Shadows. In my Monthly challenge, these are going to come in handy. And this was on my shop my stash stuff... which idk if I'm doing the lists really that much anymore... but still. I have my Naked 3 cause I'm committed to this palette and I have the Sweet Peach Palette cause I love it and its new. Lol. 

And I have a couple single shadows. Palladio's crushed shadow in Parallax and Prestige in Hocus Pocus. These fit with the challenge and its single shadow week for my "lesser used product" rotation.

I have the Too Faced Lip Insurance and the Ulta Amped Lashes. 

Andddd thats what I'm putting on my face this week! Hope you guys find this useful. I know its a lot of stuff... some of it will go on my face, some of it might not. But yeah. I like it. I know I'm going to sephora and Ulta today... so yeah. Lol. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...