Skip to main content

Weekly Makeup Bag(s) 4/4/16

So this is fun... and I'm doing it. I feel like its kinda the same this week... but yeah. 

I have the smash box primer water. I love this! I'll have a review on it... sometime soon maybe? Idk. I've said everything I need to say about it kinda. 

I have the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation along with the concealer. And I also have the bare minerals bare skin foundation, which I don't think I used this week... I kinda want to use up the Maybelline first... but I may finish that this week. Idk. Not sure but I think I'm near the end. 

And I have the Nyx Color Correcting Concealer cause I'm trying to get the hang of this color correcting thing. I did a good job the first time I tried it and sunday... not so much... so yeah. 

I have the benefit erase paste which I want to finish up. I have the Elf HD Powder which I want to finish up too... I don't think I'm going to finish any of these up all that soon.. but whatever... I'll try anyway! 

Lips! For Liners I have a bunch from essence and 2 from Nyx. From Essence Satin Mauve (newest addition), Honey Berry, and Wish Me A Rose. From Nyx I have their Slim Lip Liner in Peekaboo Neutral and the slide on glide on in Brick House. 

And for lip colors, Colourpop Lumiere, Ofra Havana Nights, Nars Rikugen Revlon Ultra HD Matte thingy that isn't matte... and Bareminerals Marvelous Moxies in Speak Your Mind and Never Say Never. 

2 eye liners are in here. Glitzy gold and Colourpop Swerve... and in my second bag... yes there are 2 bags... I have Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Turquoise Colourpop Get Paid and Milani Shadow Eyes in Champagne Toast . Ohhh and Golden Bronze from Nyx Slide on Glide on.

I have my Benefit Boxed Powders for blushes. And I have Rimmel by Kate in light and Elf Contour palette. 

I have most of my brushes in the other bag, but the Tarte Airbrush Brush is in here... which doesn't make much sense... but thats what I did. 

I have Ofra's You Glow Girl Highlight in here. And Colourpop's Smokin Whistles. I might buy a highlighter this week... idk. 

I have the Urban Decay Primer Potion because I need this back in my life. And I have the Sonia Kashuk Liquid eyeshadow... no idea what this is called... but it was on clearance and its pretty.And I have the Ulta Eye Base in Rose Gold. 

I have 3 palettes in here. One is a self made z palette filled with Makeup Geek Shadows. In my Monthly challenge, these are going to come in handy. And this was on my shop my stash stuff... which idk if I'm doing the lists really that much anymore... but still. I have my Naked 3 cause I'm committed to this palette and I have the Sweet Peach Palette cause I love it and its new. Lol. 

And I have a couple single shadows. Palladio's crushed shadow in Parallax and Prestige in Hocus Pocus. These fit with the challenge and its single shadow week for my "lesser used product" rotation.

I have the Too Faced Lip Insurance and the Ulta Amped Lashes. 

Andddd thats what I'm putting on my face this week! Hope you guys find this useful. I know its a lot of stuff... some of it will go on my face, some of it might not. But yeah. I like it. I know I'm going to sephora and Ulta today... so yeah. Lol. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f