Skip to main content

Bridesmaid Diaries: Bachelorette Party Snippets/ Snippets of my life the next couple of days

So... yeah I'm just going to do snippets again. But I'll do it about my weekend and stuff.

Friday 
- I got some stuff for the goody bags of the bachelorette party. I did a post on that a few days ago.
- I went to dinner with my sister. We ate at a burger place by her house.
-I went into Ulta without purchasing anything!
- I watched my sister do a work out for a half hour...
-To an exercise video with a pornish soundtrack.
-It was pretty funny!
-My cousin came over
-we ate some leftover bridal shower cake
-We played Pieface
- I got pie faced.
-Watched a little bit of train wreck and some Jimmy Fallon before sleep.

Saturday 
-Woke Up Super Early
-Almost Brother-in Law,Mike,  made my cousin and I waffles in the morning
-And my sister made me a cappuccino
- Went to the train!
-Got to Penn Station and then went to our hotel to drop the luggage off.
-Went to Black Tap, The Bar with the awesome burgers and milkshakes
-There was a long line. We played mad libs of the story of how Stacey and Mike met.
-The Burgers and Shakes were amazing.
-The bathrooms were dark and terrifying. But clean. Very Clean restaurant... just the darkness terrified me!
-Went back to the hotel, drank some Champagne and played a game where we asked Mike embarrassing questions and Stacey had to answer them.
-Left for the Drag show at Lips
- The drag show was fun, but super early, so we went bar hopping.
-We went to a cool bar with draft beer and cocktails.
- Then we walked around looking for other bars... not much was really fitting us... but we had fun bar hopping.
-My Sister, Stacey was wearing a sparkly sparkly dress and people didn't see that she had a bride crown and sash on, so they were wishing her happy birthday.
-I said people probably thought it was her 21st.
-She's older than 21... so she was very happy about that. I went along with it calling her little sister for a little bit.
-We ended up at a bar in the hotel at the top floor and the room rotated so that you could see the whole view of the city.
-We didn't stay there very long, we went back to the hotel to sleep after.
- I slept earlier than usual. It was kinda nice.

Sunday 
- One of Stacey's friends woke up really early to leave.
- Once everyone else woke up we ate breakfast at Juniors.
- It was pretty good. They didn't have a very big menu... but it was good.
- We walked around a little bit. Went to the Disney store and a Sanrio store.
- We packed everything up and left for the train.
-We played another mad libs game on the train.
- Stacey's Fiance picked us up from the train and we stayed at their house for a little bit.
-The Movie Music and Lyrics was on, and I have had the song from the beginning stuck in my head on and off for the past few days.
-Ate Pizza when I got home.

Monday
-Went out early with my mom. Started at Starbucks!
- We went to Harmon, Dollar store and Target after that.
- Then we went grocery shopping.
- Then we went to Ulta! Fave place ever.
-We went grocery shopping for my moms friend and then we visited her.
- And we picked up my grandparents.
-We went to lunch before a lot of these things and ate yummy salad.
- Went to the gym with my dad later.

Tuesday 
-Went to Starbucks with my mom.
-then grocery shopping.
-Then to the mall. I went to American Eagle and bought a couple tops. I changed into one in the store.
- Went home and then went back to get more pizza.
-And then more grocery shopping and things with my grandmother.


And that's everything noteworthy that I want to talk about today! Sorry for no post... I'm gonna be really busy the next couple months. Tomorrow I'll try to post a bunch... but idk!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...