Skip to main content

Weekly Wrap Up 4.24.16

Favorites 

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmiddt- I didn't have time to watch this until Monday and I haven't had enough time to finish it this week... but so far so good! I love Kimmy Schmiddt. Idk if I like it as much as last year... but its still great! I Love it! I think its a great show!

DNCE- I just did a review on their EP and I loved it! I hope they come out with more songs soon. I think its fun. I think I have a crush on Nick Jonas... and I just think they have a good sound and they're a lot of fun. Kinda reminds me of Cobra Starship!

Iced White Mocha with Rasberry- I think this was my first time having that. It tasted really good and sweet too! I was surprised at how much I really liked it.

Snippets from the week 
I figured I'd change highlights to snippets cause I keep doing snippet posts.

- Monday I watched Season 2 of Kimmy Schmiddt mostly.
-Tuesday I went shopping with my mom and I had pizza.
- Thursday and Friday I went shopping too.
-I had a lot of Starbucks.
-I went to Ulta on Friday and went to an American Eagle for a sale!
- Saturday I got my bridesmaid dress!
-Ate Garbage Pizza
-Ate some Rice Pudding
-Ate coconut Shrimp
-Had a good salad
- Is this just about things I ate?
- Yep... that's okay.
-I actually went to American Eagle on Monday too I think!
-I think I went to Ulta Monday too? Maybe Tuesday... think I went two times this week... lol.
-Ohhh and Dance Lessons! I'm getting good at the Hustle!

TV Highlights 
I think most everything was a repeat. I saw Grey's Anatomy kinda sorta... really unfair that Callie wants to move her daughter to New York. Not right to do that to Arizona.

Scandal's been good lately too! I don't 100% pay attention... but its been good!

And Kimmy Schmiddt... which I've talked about and I'll review more later.

News and World Events 
Of corse, the world is still morning the loss of Prince. So sad. Also the wrestler Chyna, Patton Oswalt lost his wife... its been a very sad week for the world.

We also remember the 400th anniversary I believe of Shakespeare's death. The cast of Something Rotten had a big celebration for it and that looked fun! I love that play... so I was happy seeing that.

Harriet Tubman is going to be on the $20 bill and a Eleanor Roosevelt is going to be on the back of something.

Will Arnett is not Megan Fox's Baby Daddy. Brian Austin Green is and the 2 are working on their marriage! They reported it with a picture of her next to Will Arnett and I was like "whattt?" Lol.

Other Celeb Baby News: I think I already mentioned Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are having a second baby. Chrissy Teigan and John Legend had their baby this week. I think thats it on the baby news? Idk.

And that's it!

Hope you guys liked this or found it fun... I'm changing it up a little bit again cause that makes sense.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...