Skip to main content

Scribbles About Songs: What Songs Do I Currently Like?

So I did this a while ago... and I'm running out of things to scribble about... lol. Still have yet to watch Aquarius! I know I really want to! But yeah. Anywhere there are some songs I've been liking... so I thought... why not!

Talkin Bodies by Tove Lo- This is a bit of an older one, but I still really find it catchy. I really like Tove Lo. I think she's very talented. I didn't know that this was Tove Lo when I first heard it so that kind of shows how good of a song it is. Its quite catchy. I really like it.

Fight Song by Rachel Platten- This is really good! I kind of thought it was Taylor Swift at first, but it isn't, so I think she's going to be the next Taylor. I was kind of excited when this song came out cause I knew it was going to be big and I know Rachel Platten is going places and I feel like I discovered her... like I discovered Lady Gaga. Lol. Good song!

Jackie and Wilson by Hozier- This isn't one I've been hearing that much on mainstream radio stations like here in Jersey, I listen to 94.3 The Point and Fun 107.1. This I believe they play a lot on Sirius's The Spectrum... which is a station I have a love hate relationship with. They play a lot of really good songs before mainstream Top 40 stations, and they'll play different stuff. They play classic rock and stuff thats popular now... but once a song gets popular and is on those top 40 stations they will stop playing it. They also play the same songs over and over again... so thats kind of bad.

But anyway, besides Radio Politics, I guess there are reasons why stations do what they do, and at one point in time this station probably would have been just my cup of tea... but I'm kinda more into the Top 40 stations now. I like a good mix of pop and... slightly rocky pop. Lol. Its not bad It just isn't my favorite at the time I guess.

Anyway this song Jackie and Wilson is really catchy and feel-goody and its good. I think it'll be a huge hit in the summer.

Ship To Wreck by Florence and the Machines- I like Florence and the Machines a lot... but this song I think is one of my favorites... if not my favorite. Its catchy right? It makes me want to take a long walk in the sunlight. Idk. Florence is always a summeryier band. I dig it!

Shut Up and Dance With Me- Idk who sings this song... you guys probably do lol. Its a pretty popular song... but somehow I still really like it. Its really cute and different. I kinda like that songs like these are getting popular cause these are my kinds of songs right now.

Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy- The song is called Uma Thurman and it plays the Munster's theme in it and its by my favorite band ever... so yes. This song is my life in a song basically!

Hahaha there are more songs I like... I kinda like the new ones from Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran... but you guys know I love those guys and don't really grow tired of their songs!

Adios!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f