Skip to main content

Funko Friday: Hot Topic Hot Cash, Boxlunch Bigger Pops, and Gamestop ECCC Haul

So I got these basically the last few times I went out before the Social Distancing closures of everything during the Coronavirus Pandemic... While everyone was panicking to buy toilet paper... I got some Funko Pops!

So I got a lot of pops with my Hot Cash! At the hot topic closest to me they actually had all of the Birds of Prey pops for 50% off and I had one Harley Quinn but there were other pops from the line that I wanted... and there were some other pops and some sale pops so... I ended up with a lot actually.

Hot Topic 

So because this was my boyfriends I don't actually have a picture of it- but he did get a Gerard Way Kawaii figure. He's kind of a fan of MCR but he's a big fan of Gerard Way's comics like Umbrella Academy and Doom Patrol, so he has the Gerard Way pop and now he has the Kawaii figure- which he had been looking at for quite a while!

From the Birds of Prey line I got Black Canary and Huntress. I really liked these characters in the movie- so I'm happy to have their pops now. I really like the Huntress one- it reminds me a little bit of the Black Widow pop that I have from Avengers Endgame... but it's not a bobblehead so she actually stands up really well and she stays on her stand... which is awesome. I really like that! I'm starting to almost like the DC pops more than the Marvel Pops... but I do like the Marvel movies a little better so it's hard to say.

I also got Barley Lightfoot from Onward. I wanted to get Iain too- and I might just finish the set... but at least I have Barley right now. I had just seen Onward in theaters the day that I got this pop... so I was pretty excited to get that. I really hope that they do another pop ride of Barley with Guinevere cause that would just be really really cool too.

And I got the Unicorn from Onward. Kind of a weird looking pop... idk. I like it though. The unicorns are not in the movie all that long- but they're funny when they are.


I also got a sale pop of Wednesday Addams. I wasn't going to get this- but I kept seeing it for $5 and I'm really happy I did get it! I like how I displayed it a lot actually. Looks nice on my shelf!

I also got 2 pins- so I'll show those here too. The friends one is for me- the goose one is for my boyfriend lol.

It was over $60 worth of stuff and I got it for $30 something with the hot cash... so it was a steal. Plus it would have been more than $60 cause a lot of the stuff I picked up was on sale!

Boxlunch 

So I got some bigger pops at Boxlunch when I went. I try to wait till they have lunch money or buy one get one half off to buy some of the bigger pops... but I really liked these and they're really great pops that are some of my favorites right now.

I got the Maleficent Dragon one... at first I wasn't sure how I felt about this- the paint job didn't look the greatest and I just wasn't too sure about it... but the GLOW on this is awesome. I didn't notice it glowing in the dark at first- but it really REALLY glows and it looks cool.

Next up is the Stitch reading the Ugly Duckling with the Ducklings. This one is so cute and the book is really big so you get a lot of nice detail with that. I was really happy with how it looked overall!

Gamestop 

We went to Gamestop the first time things were starting to slow down and some places were starting to close... so we didn't really know what to find- we just kinda stopped in for fun and they had the ECCC Dungeons and Dragons Gelatinous Cube pop. We both thought this was really cool and we both picked one up. My boyfriend is somewhat into D&D... I'm not sure he's ever actually played it but I think he and his friends have before. I've never played it- Idk if I ever will but its a cool game and this pop was just wayyy too cool to pass up. I display all of my pops out of box and usually throw away the box... but I'm actually keeping this box just in case since we both have one and we don't usually do that.

and yes I display Barley on top of this one because he defeated the gelatinous cube. 

So that is everything! I hope you guys like this haul! I can do more of these in the future- I'm thinking about ordering some things- maybe some paka paka even... and yeah!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scribbles About TV: Jane The Virgin Finale Review (SPOILERS)

So.... Can we talk about all the twists because there were a lot! I didn't even see all of them coming! Alrighty we start out in typical Jane The Virgin Mode with Jane's choice between Raphael and Michael... I'd be okay with either but I think I'm team Michael. Jane has a weird moment with Raphael and thinks she's better off without him and just having him be the father of her child. She's also starting to have some feelings for Michael again. Then she almost has the baby on the bus and some woman helps her and gets the bus driver to take her to the hospital. Rogellio and Xo are in Vegas and they get drunk and can't remember what happens, but they make it just in time to see Jane deliver a baby boy. I knew it would be a boy! Lets pause on that a little and go to Michael and his ex partner/friend with benefits who comes back says she has a lead on Sin Rostro, gives him an address where the plastic surgeon is and by the time Michael gets there, he's de

Disney Store Closing Haul

So if you read my post from yesterday- you know that I love The Disney Store, but it is unfortunately closing. I did pick up some things from the store that I thought I'd share with you guys! I did get a couple of t shirts. One is a Star Wars shirt, which is technically a men's shirt but I thought it looked really cool and I don't like that Disney doesn't carry the same things for men and for women. For the most part they look unisex to me and a lot of their men's stuff has characters I like better. Like the star wars shirt for women was grey with pink lettering and had no pictures, but the mens shirt had a really cool metallic silver logo on black clothing with pictures of all the new characters and Luke inside of the letters... much cooler! So I got that! The other shirt I got is really funny and it has Sleeping Beauty on it and it says "I Woke Up Like This." Which I really liked! Super cute and funny and my niece likes it when I wear shirts with c

Scribbles About Life: 3.10.16

Soooo... I don't really want to post about my day... but I don't really want to post anything else either. I started writing something about female characters in movies and TV... but I just didn't like what I was writing and... idk... I was a blog writing machine this week and now I feel defeated. I wrote a ton on Monday and Tuesday and now I just don't feel like doing a post today... but I want to write still... So I'll talk about things that I guess are on my mind lately... Idk. So I got this Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor... and for some reason... I'm addicted to the way that it smells. Idk why, it smells like cherry medicine... but I also sort of like it. Its more cherry than medicine... and I can't smell it on my lips... but Idk. I keep smelling it in the tube. I got some cute stuff from American Eagle yesterday too! I got a dress and a romper... I do not own any Rompers... except this one... but it looked good on me and it didn't make me look f