Skip to main content

Blogmas Day 13: My Favorite Christmas Songs This Year

I usually like Christmas music in General... this year I'm working retail... so Christmas Music isn't really my first go-to as far as music goes... but I do still like it... and honestly my favorites are from the Christmas Soundtrack at work right now. I'll probably go and listen to the full albums... but these are still just good ones.

1) Everyone's A Kid At Christmastime by Stevie Wonder- 
I like Stevie Wonder in general... and I like his Christmas Songs in general... but this one is really special and good. I like that he mentions even Scrooge can be a kid at Christmas Time... it's just a really clever song that I really really like.

2) Gwen Stefani's Christmas Songs- 
This is shocking because usually I don't listen to Gwen Stefani because something terrible ALWAYS happens when I listen to Gwen Stefani... but I have to say her Christmas songs are actually great. She has such a great voice for them... and they're all just really sweet and kind of romantic and I just really like them. I think one is called You Make It Feel Like Christmas and there's another that I think is Under The Christmas Lights... both really cute and just good songs.

3) Candy Cane Lane by Sia- 
I really like Sia... and this song is just really cute and it just sounds like Christmas to me whenever I hear it. I have to listen to her whole album... but this song is really kind of magical... and again all of these are on the soundtrack at work... so yeah.

4) Snoopy's Christmas by The Royal Guardsmen- 
This is just one of my favorite songs. I love Snoopy and this is just kind of a fun little holiday song about Snoopy. Plus a Good Follow Up to his Halloween Costume... its just good.

5) Nat King Cole's Christmas Songs- 
I think one of my favorite Nat King Cole Christmas songs isn't actually The Christmas Song... but Oh Holy Night... which is really nice. His version is great and it makes me feel christmas-y.

Alright that is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Bye!
-Shannon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas Day 12: The 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide

So I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that every gift corresponds with the price. So like for the first day of Christmas $1 gift that would be good and then up from there. These would be good stocking stutterers and things I just think are unique. $1- Solar Powered Dancers!  My mom loves getting the little dancing solar powered people. We get most of ours from Dollar tree... other dollar stores have them too, they're super cute and fun for $1. Its good to put near any plants that you have that way you know they're getting sunlight. It's a good gift. $2- Mini Coloring Book!  At 5 Below they had some mini travel sized coloring books for $2. I thought these were pretty cool. I got the Botanical one I believe. Really cute and fun! I would recommend! $3-   Ceramic Truck w/ Christmas Tree  I saw this at the Target Dollar Spot and I thought it was cute and would probably make a great gift. If you know someone who has a truck or likes the sort of "rustic C...

It List: May 2017

Can't believe it's the last day of May... this was a great time for TV... so let's get right into it! 1) Master of None- The second season of this show was really really great! I liked the first season... but this season was just wayyy better to me for some reason... I loved that they had episodes about Italy and about New York... I think they did a really great job and I was so impressed with it... I'll have to watch the first season over again and do a Throwback Thursday on that sometime soon... but until then... season 2 was great! 2) Girl Boss- I finally got around to watching Girl Boss this month too... and I loved that show! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not... then I just couldn't stop watching it and I finished it in 2 days... which I guess is when I finished all the Netflix shows I'm talking about... but still. Girlboss was definitely really good... and I feel like I could watch this one over and over again too. 3) Unbrea...

Catching Fire Review! (some mild plot spoilers from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire)

Hello lovely people! I just saw Catching Fire and I liked it so much I figured I'd do a review on it! So if you haven't seen/read the hunger games it is a dystopian novel that focuses on games that people in Panem (which used to be the united states) compete in. The games take children from 12-18 I think, I may be wrong it may be older than 12 and they fight to the death in these Hunger Games that they are automatically entered in and have their names chosen at random. A boy and a girl from each of the 12 districts competes and if they sign their names more times, they will get more food to feed their families. The movies never actually mentioned that, but it's interesting and important. So the heroine of the story is Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence. She volunteers in the games for her sister. And I don't want to really give away the end of the first one, but Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are both in the second one... so it's a little obvio...